FAO Vitaly Klitschko fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Just Spanish.

But, there are part of Guatemala that do speak their indigenous language. Since the Mayas originate from there.

Man, I'd be telling everybody I was Mayan man.

Being MAYAN is cool.

I'd be telling people I was the reincarnation of the god of lightning and *****.

Of course being mayan you'd automatically have to dislike robotic european fighters who fight senior citizens on a regular basis.

I think that was in an ancient mayan script i saw somewheres.

Comment

If Vitaly fights Holyfield next would you guys be OK with that?

How could this fight be justified after fighting Sosnowski and Briggs?
      I love Holyfield, so **** no. I dont want that guy to be any worse off mentally then he already is. Even without that fact, no Im not ok with it. But they can only fight the people willing to fight them.

Comment

No, I don't want Holyfield to take a beating like Briggs did last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Man, I'd be telling everybody I was Mayan man.

Being MAYAN is cool.

I'd be telling people I was the reincarnation of the god of lightning and *****.

Of course being mayan you'd automatically have to dislike robotic european fighters who fight senior citizens on a regular basis.

I think that was in an ancient mayan script i saw somewheres.

Comment

I don't like the fight, but two things:

1. Vitali is old himself

2. I think this happens as a last option. If so, then you can't knock Vitali as none of the top guys are willing to face him and we see hear but excuses from guys like povetkin, valuev, haye etc.

I doubt this will happen as Solis will be available, and actually man up, after he beats Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I don't like the fight, but two things:

1. Vitali is old himself

2. I think this happens as a last option. If so, then you can't knock Vitali as none of the top guys are willing to face him and we see hear but excuses from guys like povetkin, valuev, haye etc.

I doubt this will happen as Solis will be available, and actually man up, after he beats Austin.
              That means nothing though bro.

Because, Vitaly he might be old and past his prime. But, he is not shot. Holy on the otherhand....

Even Vitaly right now is an elite HW is he not? 2nd best HW behind Wlad. So for him to fight Holy I don't care as a last option or not because there are better HWs than Holy that I am pretty sure are willing to fight Vitaly. I hope it doesn't happen but if did it would be horrible IMO.

Comment

I think this is a great fight for Vitali. He gets to beat on a shot fighter and claim he's a HOF'er because he beat a guy better than Lennox Lewis did a decade ago. That's working pretty well so far for him.

Comment

That means nothing though bro.

Because, Vitaly he might be old and past his prime. But, he is not shot. Holy on the otherhand....

Even Vitaly right now is an elite HW is he not? 2nd best HW behind Wlad. So for him to fight Holy I don't care as a last option or not because there are better HWs than Holy that I am pretty sure are willing to fight Vitaly. I hope it doesn't happen but if did it would be horrible IMO.
                  True...I should delete that remark or atleast edit it.

Comment

Working...
                  X