Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jordan or Kobe: what does BS think???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't remember how old I was, what I remember best was watching Jordan destroy Utah and how Karl Malone looked like he wanted to cry. Not a fan of any particular team but I watch the sport here and there. Anyway, to answer the thread starters question, JORDAN!

Comment

jordan of course.
      good thing i was lucky enough to watch him play in mid to late 90s.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        NCAA champion. College player of the year. 2 olympic gold medals. 5 time NBA MVP. 6 time finals MVP. Defensive player of the year. All time points per game leader regular season, and playoffs. Most total playoff points all time. 2 time slam dunk champ. 10 time NBA first team. The defense rests, your honor.

And lets not forget that MJ's stats compared to all other sports are crazy:

A baseball player would have to hit 80 homeruns for ten straight seasons
        A pitcher would need to win 30 games a season for 10 straight seasons
        A football QB would have to throw 60 td passes in a season for ten straight years
        Hockey great Wayne Gretzky is the closest in dominance to MJ, and he is way behind

What MJ did was make everyone around him dominant, Pippen was a nobody without MJ, BJ Armstrong became an allstar because of MJ, etc,etc,etc........CASE CLOSED

Comment

jordan never quit like kobe did in the playoffs vs the suns in rd 1

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post

A football QB would have to throw 60 td passes in a season for ten straight years
            Hockey great Wayne Gretzky is the closest in dominance to MJ, and he is way behind

What MJ did was make everyone around him dominant, Pippen was a nobody without MJ, BJ Armstrong became an allstar because of MJ, etc,etc,etc........CASE CLOSED
            Greatest Athlete of All Time at this point.

Really end of story.

This topic is pretty ****ing dumb if you ask me.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by KINGPIN4LIFE View Post

complete garbage. good god people...

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                That was taking it too far yeah.

Scottie was the man IMO. Top 50 all time potentially all around.

But that doesn't change the fact he didn't impact like Shaq.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  That was taking it too far yeah.

Scottie was the man IMO. Top 50 all time potentially all around.

But that doesn't change the fact he didn't impact like Shaq.
                  i hold pippen in pretty high regard. it's rare that wings like him come around. he's arguably top 5-10 defensively all-time and he could score in many ways. he came into the league a slasher but learned to pass and vary his offensive game. cerebral player pippen was.

shaq is/was just a freak of nature. men that big and athletic don't come around often or at all. the big ehlostotle was one of a kind.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                    I owe you some green k, bud. That Karl Malone quote you left in that karma message had me fu.cking cracking up.

Comment

Working...
                    X