No announcement yet.

Ortiz v.s. Liddell = good to go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz v.s. Liddell = good to go

Best UFC poster eva. I hope they both come out fighting better than ever and put on one hell of a fight. I think the six months off will have done wonders for Chuck.

Comment

bad ass!!!! although everyone knew that this fight was a go about a month ago... thats a cool ****ing picture. tito looks mean as always... and chuck's eyes... DAMN!!! his eyes are about to fall out his ****in head! this is gonna be hella sweeet!

Comment

I still won't believe they are fighting until I see the first punch thrown.

Comment

Also, Tank v.s. Ken Shamrock is supposed to be on this card too.

Comment

yea, i read an interview with ken and he mentioned fighting tank or royce. good ****.

Comment

Tito by TKO. Cant fuggin wait......

Comment

The tagline is concise and to the point. Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps
                  Tito by TKO. Cant fuggin wait......
                  I would think so too, but Randy said he thinks Chuck will win

He must of gotten a feel for thier abilities, strenghs and weaknesses

Comment

not in the fights i saw. randy owned chuck all the way around and owned tito in wrestling. chuck got beatdown, tito got handled. big difference. not everything randy says should be taken as the outcome. 6 months of training could have done alot for chuck, losing for tito i'm sure is making him step up even more than ever. tito has always came back to perFECT what he failed on. i have'nt seen that in chuck ever. i'm not saying it wont or isnt gonna happen, just talkin from what i've seen. i see tito winning this. but of course, as vitor said..... anybody can win and be a champion on any given day.

Comment

Working...
                    X