Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auctioning off a authentic ODLH autographed glove at my job.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auctioning off a authentic ODLH autographed glove at my job.

I work for a major Marketing company, and every few months or so, they have an online auction with all proceeds going to United Way Foundation. One of the items up for auction is a autographed glove by Oscar. Comes with certificate of authenticity. Now im not much of an Oscar fan, but he is one of the most recognizable figures in the sport, and will definitely go down in the HOF. So far nobody has bid on it, and its currently at $35. So my question is: Will this glove be worth anything in the future, and if so, whats the highest u recommend i bid on it?

Oscar De La Hoya Autographed Boxing Glove
    Auction Item # 640
    $ -----
    as of 12:30:37 PM

Value $250
    Starting Bid $35
    Bid History 0

Time Left:
    4 days 3 hours 29 minute(s)

oscar de la hoya autographed boxing glove, signed 9/16/08, includes certificate of authenticity.

Minimum Bid: $35

Originally posted by deevel79 View Post
    I work for a major Marketing company, and every few months or so, they have an online auction with all proceeds going to United Way Foundation. One of the items up for auction is a autographed glove by Oscar. Comes with certificate of authenticity. Now im not much of an Oscar fan, but he is one of the most recognizable figures in the sport, and will definitely go down in the HOF. So far nobody has bid on it, and its currently at $35. So my question is: Will this glove be worth anything in the future, and if so, whats the highest u recommend i bid on it?

Oscar De La Hoya Autographed Boxing Glove
    Auction Item # 640
    $ -----
    as of 12:30:37 PM

Value $250
    Starting Bid $35
    Bid History 0

Time Left:
    4 days 3 hours 29 minute(s)

oscar de la hoya autographed boxing glove, signed 9/16/08, includes certificate of authenticity.

Minimum Bid: $35
    ODLH is a Mexican hypejob, he has beat nobody and has lost every important fight.

Comment

Ironically the glove was signed on my Bday!

Comment

What kind of glove did he sign? I got a RJJ signed grant glove. I don't think I'd hold any signed glove that wasn't grant. Unless like, it was Muhammad Ali or somethin like that obviously.

Comment

Working...
        X