Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao THE GOAT or one of the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top 20 atg?? yeah, that he is. #1 atg? no way brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
      So does he pray to a syringe loaded with EPO at night?

I'm just kidding. Manny is a great ambassador for the sport of boxing. Just like Lance Armstrong is a great ambassador for the sport of cycling. But we won't go there.
      Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

Now let's see that written into a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I can't take anyone seriously who quotes this.

I'm going to create a website and have David Haye say that Wladimir personally called him and told him he didn't want to fight.
          Why bother? These people will clearly believe whatever Bob Arum/Top Rank/Team Pacquiao tell them. I guess it is easier than ya' know........actually thinking for yourself. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell Pacquiao's entire career has been put under a cloud of speculation since he's denied random OST. Just like Barry Bonds. And rightfully so, I say!

Comment

Simply the reason why Pac is the goat is because he is beating the heavier guys like they had never been beaten before.

Cotto has fought so many WW but Pac demolished him like no one ever could. He beat Joshus Clottey like Clottey had never been beat before, and Cloetty. He flattened Hatton at 140 as well like hatton had never been beat.

Consistency is what its called. At the highest weight Pac can potentially be expected to go, the best in the divisions should be competive with him, but they arent.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
              GOAT Worthy opponents? hmmmmm
              You're just a HATER kid, Sasakul was the lineal champion at flyweight at that time, Ledwaba was the man to beat at Bantamweight, and Barrera was on an 8 fight winning streak and was the lineal champion when he lost to Manny and then Barrera went on to win his next 6 fights before fighting Manny again. Clearly you don't know what your talking about, or maybe you just don't watch fights below the WW limit...

Comment

Originally posted by Squizz View Post
                Why bother? These people will clearly believe whatever Bob Arum/Top Rank/Team Pacquiao tell them. I guess it is easier than ya' know........actually thinking for yourself. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence can tell Pacquiao's entire career has been put under a cloud of speculation since he's denied random OST. Just like Barry Bonds. And rightfully so, I say!

Didn't you understand my earlier post, Manny made the concession in the 2nd nego, it's just that Floyd walked away even before sitting down with team Manny at the nego table.. So if you want to see this signed by Manny, Floyd should sit down with him first!!!

Comment

Working...
                X