No announcement yet.

do you support gay marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
    there cool with me as long as they don't mess with me....
    thats wus up...

Comment

• Kill em all

Comment

• i say let em

anit doing me no harm.....

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I'm sure a simple "no thankyou" would have sufficed.
          I was young and stupid and was hanging with the wrong people at that time in my life. I wouldn't do that today, you are right, that's what I should have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            True story:

I was outside of a Block Buster a while back and there was this dude that was parked right next to me. When I was walking towards my car to open the door I heard him say in a very low voice "Do you want me to suck your dick". No bull****. I pretended not to hear what he said and just said "what?" but not in a mean way, so I walked over to his car where he had the window down and he looked at my like "Should I say it again" but I was giving him like a friendly face so he would say it again.

He did and I punched him in the face and beat the fuk out of his ass. I was beating him so bad but couldn't get really good hits in even when I opened the door so I tryed to pull him out of the car but he was holding on with a steel grip....lol. People witnessed this and called the cops and I had to haul ass. The truck I was driving was a work truck and they traced it back to my job and I got fired and arrested for battery and ended up spending like a month in county.

**** sucked....
            When keeping it real goes wrong.

LOL, jk, man no need for all that. I think a persons reaction should be more like when a fat ass chick tells you she wants you. Just throw up in your mouth and walk away.

Comment

• Most faiths teach tolerance and acceptance of all of God's creatures, but religious people tend to be the most judgmental and intolerant people on the planet. Irony...

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Most faiths teach tolerance and acceptance of all of God's creatures, but religious people tend to be the most judgmental and intolerant people on the planet. Irony...
                Very much so. And the whole banning gay marriage because of a religious principle makes no sense to me. Just look at it this way, what if they banned eating pork for everyone because the Jews don't eat pork and they lobbied to make it a law, it's ****ed up.

I can understand if the church doesn't give it's blessing for gay marriages but there is no reason why the state would have any problem with it, they are denying a right to certain people based solely on their sexual orientation.

Comment

Working...
                X