Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Wlad wins...should he still retire

at 41 years old,

thoughts?

I have got a feeling, that he aspires to rematch Tyson Fury! The first fight was not personal, and it was purely objective from Wladimir Kiltschko's side! But the rematch was progressing into a subjective situation! Tyson Fury had made allot of personal threats towards Wladimir Kiltschko, and i still believe to this day? that Kiltschko wants retribution for his first defeat and the personal attacks upon his character......
    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-22-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

I hope so. He's boring as hell and sooner or later one of these kids is gonna take his head off. He should just go raise his baby and be proud of his decade on top.

Comment

If he wins, he wont retire. He'll seek a last fight with Deontay and then retire win lose or draw.

I cant imagine him wanting to go out without winning the WBC after vitali.

lets be honest though... id rather sit at home and smash haydens pu55y in all day long than be in the gym

Comment

No.

There's no shame in losing to Tyson Fury. A win in his next fight will put Wladimir Klitschko back on top of the division. He is smart enough to know when it is time to call it a day. He's said previously he feels like he could go on another five to ten years. I don't see that happening in reality but he may have a couple more fights in him at least.

Since his last stoppage loss in 2004 he has created a style whereby he doesn't get hit a lot. Using those spoiling tactics against the big hitters in the division, a lot of them don't seem to have a plan B. A good fight if he beats Anthony Joshua would be to take Luis Ortiz on in Germany. I see that as an easy unanimous decision win against the supposed bogeyman of the division.

There would also be the options of rematching either Tyson Fury or David Haye in a massive arena in the UK.

Comment

41 is not very old in HW boxing. He has five years left in him because of his tremendous level of fitness.

Comment

"IF" he wins he should try to unify the division. Parker and Wilder are very winnable fights, that would be great for his legacy. Now hopefully AJ knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                No.

There's no shame in losing to Tyson Fury. A win in his next fight will put Wladimir Klitschko back on top of the division. He is smart enough to know when it is time to call it a day. He's said previously he feels like he could go on another five to ten years. I don't see that happening in reality but he may have a couple more fights in him at least.

Since his last stoppage loss in 2004 he has created a style whereby he doesn't get hit a lot. Using those spoiling tactics against the big hitters in the division, a lot of them don't seem to have a plan B. A good fight if he beats Anthony Joshua would be to take Luis Ortiz on in Germany. I see that as an easy unanimous decision win against the supposed bogeyman of the division.

There would also be the options of rematching either Tyson Fury or David Haye in a massive arena in the UK.
                That's fair, but I feel like "I still feel like a champion" is classic old man talk. Next thing you know they're fighting Gunn in Russia.

Comment

id like to see him avenge that bullshlt with fury THEN retire. he would have to utterly destroy him so there wouldnt be a need for a part 3.

Comment

Yes, but he won't.

Comment

Working...
                    X