No announcement yet.

Does kovalev have doubt's he won, Ward has questions for him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Who the fuİK is butthurt? This pu$$y ass dude been crying about contemplating retirement since he won the fuİking fight. He not trying to fight Kov again. B itch wants to milk the belt. He don't want to get put on his ass again, and marked the fuİK up like the first time.

Butthurt my ass...
    ....with a post like that...riddled with emotion. ..you're not upset kov lost....come on bro....you're calling a man you never met, who has boxed 20+ years a b!%*h....you're butthurt bro

He got dropped and got up like a champ....why couldn't the crusher keep him there or put him down again? Why couldn't he win more rounds past 6? Fights aren't scored by scars n bruises...cotto, DLH, ray Mancini n others had bruises in fights they won....der...they were in a fight

Dudes not gonna retire, come on bro.... Use your brain....he is making sure duva knows it won't be the same this time around as far as negotiations

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Who the fuİK is butthurt? This pu$$y ass dude been crying about contemplating retirement since he won the fuİking fight. He not trying to fight Kov again. B itch wants to milk the belt. He don't want to get put on his ass again, and marked the fuİK up like the first time.

Butthurt my ass...
      Since you didn't answer....I'll just assume you didn't watch the video....moving on

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        He didn't look confident he won after the final bell nor did he make enough adjustments

Not one time has anyone asked what he could've done to win the fight or adjust

After seeing ward take his best shot it was like damn, I can't get rid of this guy....by the last 3rd he was getting pushed around by the smaller man ....he the crusher doe....ward has a weak chin doe ....clinches doe...Lol kov was all over dudes neck like an octopus
        Finally somebody I can finally discuss the boxing fight with. Green sent.

It's very difficult to further your post as you've seen the same fight I and the judges saw and 25 percent of unbiased boxing writers saw.

The funniest part here is Ward be the clinching when the only dude initiating clinches was Sergey 'I don't want to fight and be out worked on the inside Klincher' Kovalev. I was truly disappointed he did not make more of a fight of it in an area I expected him to make Ward feel his power and strength, instead he wilted and gave the inside edge to Ward when he was not initiating his new found talent of the 'Klinch'.

You're right no adjustments were made whatsoever, I tagged Santa Cruz as one dimensional for not making any adjustments against Frampton last year, thankfully he watched the fight back and made the adjustments in sparring and training to showcase what he can really do when relying on basic boxing talent as opposed to face first cumbersome high intensity punch throwing at nothing but an elusive target too elusive to pin. I want to see the same commitment from Kovalev in making it an interesting rematch having learned from his first loss, a deserved loss.

I also agree Kovalev was disheartened by his inability to just rely on his power and not showcase boxing talent he has also become recognised to have alongside one of the hardest punches in the sport pound for pound. I do rate the guy highly still I just question his mental fortitude against elite opposition such as Ward, I however believe Ward will always have his number due to the fact he just simply as a superior boxing brain and a superior coach.

Their is only one way Kovalev beats Ward and that's with Virg in his corner and we all know who's corner Virg is gonna be in come the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          Finally somebody I can finally discuss the boxing fight with. Green sent.

It's very difficult to further your post as you've seen the same fight I and the judges saw and 25 percent of unbiased boxing writers saw.

The funniest part here is Ward be the clinching when the only dude initiating clinches was Sergey 'I don't want to fight and be out worked on the inside Klincher' Kovalev. I was truly disappointed he did not make more of a fight of it in an area I expected him to make Ward feel his power and strength, instead he wilted and gave the inside edge to Ward when he was not initiating his new found talent of the 'Klinch'.

You're right no adjustments were made whatsoever, I tagged Santa Cruz as one dimensional for not making any adjustments against Frampton last year, thankfully he watched the fight back and made the adjustments in sparring and training to showcase what he can really do when relying on basic boxing talent as opposed to face first cumbersome high intensity punch throwing at nothing but an elusive target too elusive to pin. I want to see the same commitment from Kovalev in making it an interesting rematch having learned from his first loss, a deserved loss.

I also agree Kovalev was disheartened by his inability to just rely on his power and not showcase boxing talent he has also become recognised to have alongside one of the hardest punches in the sport pound for pound. I do rate the guy highly still I just question his mental fortitude against elite opposition such as Ward, I however believe Ward will always have his number due to the fact he just simply as a superior boxing brain and a superior coach.

Their is only one way Kovalev beats Ward and that's with Virg in his corner and we all know who's corner Virg is gonna be in come the summer.
          Keep in mind that many Ward fans also saw Ward lose. A lot of them posted it here... check my sig.

Comment

Kov has no doubt that in Russia he wins 11-1

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
              Keep in mind that many Ward fans also saw Ward lose. A lot of them posted it here... check my sig.
              Don't ever multi quote me, you're the biggest GGG blow hard on this site after the poster Golovkin, me and you have nothing in common you're not even a boxing fan, their is a difference between being a Golovkin fan and boxing fan.

I've no desire to discuss anything with you, ever. I don't like you or what any of you fan boys stand for. You repulse me and this forum is a worst place for very people like you, embittered children with nothing but wild fantasy from ejaculating to posters and images of bare chested Pac and GGG.

Now I'll say this as pleasantly as I can, fück off.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Kov has no doubt that in Russia he wins 11-1
                That's the only country he wins this fight, but then Andre isn't that fückin stupid to even visit the country let alone fight there. These guys like Wilder and Stiverne who actually caught the flights there I consider desperate men unlike Andre who had the prescience of mind to free himself from his contract years ago to gain himself a contract with promoters prepared to pay him his worth and more than double the unified champ he was facing whilst holding no belts himself !

One thing Andre ain't is a dumb ass.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  The king of butthurt himself

Comment

Shut the fuk up and honor the rematch clause or retire. Kovalev's ready and waiting.

Comment

no, he don't. he knows he was robbed by the judges

Comment

Working...
                      X