Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Here's what Roach had to say:

November 10, 2010:

So have suspicions that he loaded Margarito’s wraps for major fights prior to the Mosley bout. Many fans and members of the media believe Margarito had inserts in his wraps for his rematch with Kermit Cintron in April of 2008 and for the most impressive victory of his career, his 11th-round stoppage of Miguel Cotto in July of 2008.

Roach, who has been outspoken on this subject, says he can tell from watching videos which fights Margarito’s hands were illegally wrapped. Basically, the veteran trainer believes Margarito’s recent knockouts (against Cotto, Cintron, and Golden Johnson) were the result of foul play. Bouts in which Margarito was taken the distance (against Paul Williams, Joshua Clottey, and Roberto Garcia) were likely fought with legal hand wraps, according to Roach.

http://www.******.com/124655-capetil...-wrap-scandal/
    �� �� ��
    P.Will boxed his ears off lol

Golden Johnson was his trial run lol

Comment

Originally posted by ochouno View Post
      So basically again you're admitting to not wanting to fight someone at they're best and no one picks up on it??
      You got that right. That's a classic definition of a cherry pick.

Comment

Either a CATCHWEIGHT or some weight disadvantages have all been Pac's history of picking opponents. Pac will fight LOMO at 140 but he won't fight CRAWFORD at 140???

Comment

Is there any evidence that Crawford has a hard time coming down to 140? I know he balloons up to the high 150s, but I haven't heard or read anything about him having difficulty making 140. Either way, Roach and Arum are providing and have provided plenty of contradictory information, so I don't really no what to take from any of it. If Pac isn't fighting Crawford, unifying at 147, or maybe Broner, I won't be watching whatever is being pushed. Jeff Horn is inexcusable considering all the talent there is at 147. And I'm not trying to hear that "He has nothing left to prove" BS. Every time you step in the ring, you have something to prove. Manny can make any fight if he wanted it. I won't excuse anything less than a competitive challenge.

Comment

That same tards who sit up here post after post bashing Arum and stating that Pacquaio doesn't have shh for input on who he fights are now in here turning around and saying he's ducking. Which one is it then? He dictates his opponents or he doesn't? Can't have it both ways. Also I find it laughable that anyone would accuse this man of ducking a fighter..why in the world would he have to duck Crawford? Wasn't he already in the ring with what many consider the greatest of the era? The dislike of a fighter really makes idiots come out and show their true colors around here. Crawford brings nothing to the table Pacquiao or anyone of his era hasn't already seen or been in the ring with and I say that respectfully regarding Crawford who's best and biggest win has been over Gamboa. Win or Lose Pacquaio is still a legend and definite hall of famer so again why would he duck Crawford? Marquez taxed his @Zz and he's still at it..

Comment

I can't believe " what weight do you want" is the first question asked. Manny can make 140 comfortably so why not fight Crawford at his own weight. I suppose 147 is better than a catch weight because I hate them and think they should be banned. I just don't see manny fighting him. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Lol. arum don't want his future cash cow to be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                  I can't believe " what weight do you want" is the first question asked. Manny can make 140 comfortably so why not fight Crawford at his own weight. I suppose 147 is better than a catch weight because I hate them and think they should be banned. I just don't see manny fighting him. Hope I'm wrong.
                  maybe cause Manny would be the A side in any fight other than a Mayweather fight, all fighters would love to have a crack at either of them, even at a disadvantage.

Comment

I understand arum. He knows that crawford is not ready for pacquio and will never be.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      I understand arum. He knows that crawford is not ready for pacquio and will never be.
                      Crawford would beat the dog food out of Pactrash.

Comment

Working...
                      X