Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[BREAKING VIDEO] MAYWEATHER: "I WILL SLAP THE **** out OF MCGREGOR when I SEE HIM!!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
    HE FOUGHT ALL OF THEM past their prime.

He fought Oscar at 34 years old

He fought Mosley at 39 years old

he fought Cotto NOT IN 2008 when the fight was hot but in 2012 after MARGARITO and PACQUIAO had given him horrible beatings at 32 years of age

And he fought Pacquiao 5 years after his prime (2010) in 2015, after Pac had been KOd by Marquez and no longer looked anywhere near the destructive Pac of old.

Don't be such a fool man, its crazy how people forget circumstances and remember names lol. Floyd knows knows fans are dumb and knows how to fool them.
    And who the **** has Connor Mcgregor ever fought that in anyway compares to past prime versions of these men? Diaz? are you mentally challenged?

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
      And who the **** has Connor Mcgregor ever fought that in anyway compares to past prime versions of these men? Diaz? are you mentally challenged?
      A prime Jose aldo, the p4p nr one ufc fighter and one of the most dominating champions in mma.
      He knocked him out in one round left hand counter just like he predicted (mystic mac)

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
        HE FOUGHT ALL OF THEM past their prime.

He fought Oscar at 34 years old

He fought Mosley at 39 years old
        I really don't care too much for Mayweather, but how old is Floyd?

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        For Mayweather to talk like that makes me think we might actually get this circus of a fight
        To be fair, Ali fought Lyle Alzado and Antonio Inoki

Comment

For Mayweather to talk like that makes me think we might actually get this circus of a fight
          if it happens i hope is an 8 or 10 rounder, but knowing the WBC and their love for attention and floyd they might involved a belt in this

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing this fight if it is under boxing rules.
            It wouldn't go that well for the MMA fighter.

Floyd seems to be putting pounds on, and looking fit.

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
              Did any of those men compete in the mainly sport known as MMA, knocking out guys in 1 or 2 rounds? The answer is no, they did not. McGregor is a whole different type of adversary than anything Floyd has ever encountered.

Just look at you - You previously had an avatar of Floyd, and now have replaced it with one of Conor instead. That says it all, really.
              GTFO with your ******t** ass ufc ****, bunch of grown men rolling on the ground feeling each others balls does not constitute "manly". Any dumb f*** can pick up ufc and train for a month and get thrown into a cage like a f*kin animal. Boxing is the toughest sport to conquer point blank.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                Erm he only knocked out the p4p number 1, the man who couldnt be beat, jose aldo. And climbed up two weight divisions to beat nate diaz, and has beaten some other solid fighters too, mendes, alvarez etc

Comment

Do you actually doubt this fight will happen. They are just marinating it right now.

They probably have daily calls with each other. Ok today ill say this, tomorrow you do this, and well get the public to buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    For a man who squared off with Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, Miguel Cotto, and Pacquiao I doubt he fears McGregor
                    all fails, when conor gets winded.....give up the choke or tap out...dude is a front runner. good fighter but will battered in a boxinf ring vs a decent pro..let alone an all time great

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                      GTFO with your ******t** ass ufc ****, bunch of grown men rolling on the ground feeling each others balls does not constitute "manly". Any dumb f*** can pick up ufc and train for a month and get thrown into a cage like a f*kin animal. Boxing is the toughest sport to conquer point blank.
                      I loved the old UFC....real martial artist testing their styles against each other...now its a basic style...a lil this and that

hell I wrestled in high school and can barely stomach most of their fights....they spend majority on the time dry humping on the floor and fense...are tired after throwing ten punches and are ktfo after getting hit one good time

conor gets destroyed by every world class boxer 147 and up,.,...mikey Garcia would destroy him...he likes teaching bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X