Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] What's Canelito going to do when GGG bullies him into a corner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious thread lmao. Brock wearing a mexican hat was funny as ****

Comment

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
      Hilarious thread lmao. Brock wearing a mexican hat was funny as ****
      I musta missed that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I musta missed that lol.
        Think it was on page 1. Brock from pokemon lol

Comment

Can't wait to watch GGG body Saul....

Comment

all points bet with you LoadedWraps that canelo beats lil g when they meet up.

canelo too slick, too quick and too damn cinnamony for the stiff likes of lil g.

canelo gonna make this look easy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Is that supposed to be a coke can? lol.

Funny guy.

I'm not one to boast about his resume being significantly better than it is, but all jokes aside, even elite fighters with weak resumes don't have cans/bums on them at the top end - true bums and cans have negative records. You might not think highly of his resume, but no bum has stepped into the ring with the man anytime recently.

Comment

Is that supposed to be a coke can? lol.

Funny guy.

I'm not one to boast about his resume being significantly better than it is, but all jokes aside, even elite fighters with weak resumes don't have cans/bums on them at the top end - true bums and cans have negative records. You might not think highly of his resume, but no bum has stepped into the ring with the man anytime recently.
                    So Wade was a real contender ha? you Golovtards need to cut it out this guy is a bum! a CAN Krusher!!! and hes looking a little rusty maybe its the age catching up....yeah I think this thread is going to backfire on you homie....just you wait...Canelo is going to put a hurting on this old man like I been calling it long before these casuals started to jump on the bandwagon!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      So Wade was a real contender ha? you Golovtards need to cut it out this guy is a bum! a CAN Krusher!!! and hes looking a little rusty maybe its the age catching up....yeah I think this thread is going to backfire on you homie....just you wait...Canelo is going to put a hurting on this old man like I been calling it long before these casuals started to jump on the bandwagon!
                      You ask me if someone is a real contender when I just told you bums have negative records.

Was Wade a real contender? I can't care to remember to be honest. It's irrelevant because we are talking about bums right now.

Is he a bum? Does he have a negative record? Answer that on your own.

Comment

Working...
                      X