No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Spence Could Be First Mandatory Brook Doesn't Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mpower View Post
    Did you take that same stance when Brook fought jojo Dan? Or Gavin? Or Bizer (what ever his name is)? No, of course you didn't. Only when the mandatory isn't a part time boxer the excuses of dodging a mandatory can be heard from mountain tops.
    You can read any of my previous posts related to brook if you like only a fool would defend the quality of brooks last 3 opponents and adding the uproven spence to the list doesnt make it a whole lot better

cotto garcia or bradley ect are the sort of people he should fight next a proven name its not about oh no here comes big bad mandatory spence run brook run! He beat algieri and ppl make him the boogey man? Christ boxing is desperate for a new poster face now floyds gone

Comment

If im Brook, I would take spence now while he is relatively still green.. You don't want him battle tested vs guys like algieri, ghost, etc and then fight him

Comment

Spence is legit, but don't build him up too much. Brook will ruin him late on.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
          No one needs to discredit Brook, he does it with his crap resume with the exception of a close clinchfest vs Porter something you hold as a ATG win along with the other Brookturds.

What on God's green earth has Brook done to people like you I'll never understand, he can't afford to pay people like you to kiss his ass on forums so you must be a relative of his surely.

Let's break it down to understand the chav better.

12 years a pro, 1 notable win, 1 belt. STRONG EVERYTHING.
          Wouldn't expect a bum like you to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Or maybe because Canelo is the biggest name in current world boxing you absolute tool
            He definitely is not.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
              He's moved up one weight and one pound and is the fall guy who will again be knocked out and full of excuses of how the weight didn't suit just like at lightweight just like at light welterweight......why do you bother with this chinless joke?
              Anything above 154 lb till 160lbs is MW. 160 lbs is the MW limit with the emphasis on limit.

Why do you hate him so much? U kept banging on about how he avoids punchers for 2 and half years ive been on this site but now have changed ur tune.
              Last edited by Box-Office; 04-20-2016, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                He ducked Brook, if he had to move two weight classes to do it then that's what he did. And what does Floyd have to do with anything, who cares about that idiot. You fanboys have got to come up with better material.

So, to duck Khan, Floyd fought Berto instead? Thats what he had to do so he did.

I bring up Floyd cuz I know where this is coming from. You, Hanz, Larry etc

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Get outta here fanboy. Khan himself said the Brook fight would net him more money than Canelo. He also said he would fight Brook had Brook gotten a good win and beat Porter and yet nothing. He doesn't want to lose to another Brit, which I can understand. He wants no parts of Brook cause he wouldn't recover. It's a shame really

So the fact he is making millions less for a significantly tougher fight is what you are criticizing him for?

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                    So, to duck Khan, Floyd fought Berto instead? Thats what he had to do so he did.

I bring up Floyd cuz I know where this is coming from. You, Hanz, Larry etc
                    You bring up Floyd cause you have no argument, just fanboy logic.

I don't even like Floyd, maybe you should check my post history

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      He definitely is not.
                      Give me 3 bigger names. I'm waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X