• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    I would like some Adderall

Comment

• Mike can shoot. Spotter know his shit too

Comment

• That makes two season finale that left me with a set of blue balls. I knew it was coming but still wtf! You call the show Better Call Saul and after 2 seasons he is still not even close to the part where he decides to go by the name of Saul Goodman yet. Are they really planning on telling the story of the 6 years before BB in 5-6 seasons? Don't get me wrong I enjoy the show, I just get slightly irritated with Vince and Peter's way of ending seasons with such cliffhangers. I always expect a firework display on the season finale that may tie the whole thing together only to watch it end with scenes like Hank taking a shit as he reads the first pages of Leaves Of Grass by Walt Whitman.

We all know Kim, Chuck, and Nacho are nowhere to be found on BB. I figured one or all three would have been gone for good on season 2 but it looks like they will live to see next year.......and I can't lie I have been waiting for the chicken man to make an appearance somewhere. I thought he may have shown up at one point on season 1 or 2 but still no Pollos Hermanos.

Comment

• Jimmy done fucked up.

Does anyone really want to see Chuck not die at this point? He's such an irritating person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Jimmy done fucked up.

Does anyone really want to see Chuck not die at this point? He's such an irritating person.
            I felt awful for him all throughout the episode. What he went through in the hospital was literal torture. Then he taped Jimmy and all that sympathy went away. What a POS. Whatever their problems Jimmy did nothing but love and support his brother, even then. He could have thrown Chuck in a padded room forever and instead he brought him home. He did everything a brother is supposed to do. Chuck is straight up insane at this point. He's a very frightening sociopath.

Great, great finale. Might be the best episode of BCS yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
              That makes two season finale that left me with a set of blue balls. I knew it was coming but still wtf! You call the show Better Call Saul and after 2 seasons he is still not even close to the part where he decides to go by the name of Saul Goodman yet. Are they really planning on telling the story of the 6 years before BB in 5-6 seasons? Don't get me wrong I enjoy the show, I just get slightly irritated with Vince and Peter's way of ending seasons with such cliffhangers. I always expect a firework display on the season finale that may tie the whole thing together only to watch it end with scenes like Hank taking a shit as he reads the first pages of Leaves Of Grass by Walt Whitman.

We all know Kim, Chuck, and Nacho are nowhere to be found on BB. I figured one or all three would have been gone for good on season 2 but it looks like they will live to see next year.......and I can't lie I have been waiting for the chicken man to make an appearance somewhere. I thought he may have shown up at one point on season 1 or 2 but still no Pollos Hermanos.
              You should probably stop waiting for the things you think should happen and watch the show as it is. That seems to be the huge majority of the criticism is that they want to see certain things that aren't happening, because they're still expecting it to tie too closely to Breaking Bad. Just let things happen. It's excellent TV. Gus will almost definitely be there next season. Jimmy will be Saul eventually. Until then enjoy the ride.

Comment

• That hospital scene with the cam upside down was prob the best scene all season. Hope season 3 comes out before 2017

Comment

• So no one got the significance of the "DONT" note then???

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                    So no one got the significance of the "DONT" note then???
                    it was gus, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                      So no one got the significance of the "DONT" note then???
                      I wondered if it was Gus too.

Comment

Working...
                      X