Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lundy Not Impressed: Who Has Crawford Fought? A 5'2 Gamboa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lundy is a Friday Night Fights legend. Crawford is going to murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
      Says the guy who hyped Imam.

You have no credibility. You wouldn't know talent if it kicked you in the balls.
      Man I also hyped up Imam, I really thought that he could be the next Mayweather, a hard punching and taller version of him.

Was so disappointed when he turned out to be nothing but a bum.

Comment

****, I remember that...I have watched some of Lundy's fights. Something that I have seen is that he has heart to continue when getting hit. Still, Crawford is a whole different specimen and Lundy lacks the power to hurt him.
        Last edited by ricky1978; 02-24-2016, 06:46 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Hank is telling the truth

Expect Crawford to win, but he really isn't that good
          Don't agree with that Terence has shown his merit of quality It is going to take a special type of fighter to beat him.

Comment

"Lundy Not Impressed, Who has Crawford fought? A 5'2 Gamboa"

A 5'2, too big for his own good + inactive Gamboa who had Crawford stunned.

I'm with Lundy. The problem for Lundy is still gonna be that he's Lundy doe.

Looking forward to HBO & Arum getting off their asses & making Crawford vs Postol. I think Postol will win or my respect for Crawford will go up quite a bit. In lieu of that & at the very least I wouldn't mind seeing Crawford vs Matthysse or anyone who can chin check him a lil more than he's been checked.

Comment

Working...
            X