No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Excuse my assumptions, but itīs not my fault that every american atheist here is an islam apologist while attacking other religions which do not commit these type of massive atrocities.

Please tell me more about how this isnīt īreal islamī despite evidence of the contrary.
    Another false assumption is that im American.

Like i said, divide and conquer. We are creating divisions between us instead of uniting and working on a way of combating these attacks.
    The moment i posted, you chose to pick an argument with me. Well done.

You're the kind of special idiot who thinks firebombing a mosque in the middle of America will 'show'em'. I wont. It will create more Islamic extremism.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      Another false assumption is that im American.

Like i said, divide and conquer. We are creating divisions between us instead of uniting and working on a way of combating these attacks.
      The moment i posted, you chose to pick an argument with me. Well done.

You're the kind of special idiot who thinks firebombing a mosque in the middle of America will 'show'em'. I wont. It will create more Islamic extremism.
      Question: Do you think it was actually possible that islam had even a tiny bit to do with this?

I know that is preposterous for me to even hint such a bigoted, super evil "assumption". But just wondering where you stand as an apologist.

Comment

Iīve been in plenty of anti islam rallies, always vote for anti pisslam Geert Wilders and been in fights with these parasites. Iīve sacrificed plenty and somebody could kill me for my words on the net.

I think deep down you also resent this religion but you are too scared to say so even online. Itīs ok, you lads can live voraciously through me.
        A keyboard warrior! And proud! lol

You honestly think you are being so brave?
        Do you realise how many millions of insults are thrown every day at Islam on the internet?

Make a video of yourself and post it on youtube. A nice long hate-filled anti-Islamic tirade. Then embed here.
        I'll be waiting.

Comment

Question: Do you think it was actually possible that islam had even a tiny bit to do with this?

I know that is preposterous for me to even hint such a bigoted, super evil "assumption". But just wondering where you stand as an apologist.
          How am i an apologist?
          Thats the basis for your question, so lets answer that first.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            How am i an apologist?
            Thats the basis for your question, so lets answer that first.
            Your refusal to criticize and condemn pisslam for one.

And now you are inciting violence against somebody who is doing just that. Baiting me into getting killed, that's how far you've just gone I was gonna give you a chance but you have shown that you are as extreme as them. Liberal extremist.

Comment

• A Greek minister has said that the Syrian passport belonged to someone who had got into the EU via Greece in early October.
              http://news.sky.com/story/1587719/th...ved-in-belgium

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                Do tell us, How will we FIX muslim/islam?.
                Don't let any more into Europe for a start.

I have actually nothing against Islam, but its followers are not assimilating properly and section of its adherents have become a threat to security. There's no way of knowing which ones are good and which ones are bad, indeed it can change at different points in their lives so the only solution I can see for Europe to ensure they stay in their own countries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Ohhh Weebler I did not know you were such a racist, discriminating super bigot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

I have actually nothing against Islam, but its followers are not assimilating properly and section of its adherents have become a threat to security. There's no way of knowing which ones are good and which ones are bad, indeed it can change at different points in their lives so the only solution I can see for Europe to ensure they stay in their own countries.
                    Well, you should. Islam is intolerant of free speech, gender equality, ****sexuals, apostates, etc., etc. It's not inline with Western values.

I think we have to have an honest discussion about this sinister hateful ideology. Saying that you have "nothing against it" is denying that it's a destructive force in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Well at least some. Unfortunately its bad enough imo. We need tighter control with the mosques and shut those down that do not endorse the western values of freedom, womens rights, democracy and freedom of speech.
                      According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand.
                      • Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
                      • Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
                      • Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
                      • A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
                      • A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
                      • A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
                      • A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
                      • Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
                      • A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
                      • A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
                      • A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
                      • Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
                      • A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
                      • A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
                      • A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
                      • A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
                      • A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
                      • Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
                      • Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Pew Research (2013): 72% of Indonesians want Sharia to be law of the land
                      http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/...law-pew-forum/

Center for Social Cohesion: 40% of British Muslim students want Sharia
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...haria-law.html
                      http://www.socialcohesion.co.uk/pdf/IslamonCampus.pdf

Pew Research (2013): According to an interpretation of this study, approximately 45% of Sharia supporters surveyed disagreed with the idea that Islamic law should apply only to Muslims.
                      http://www.pewforum.org/uploadedFile...ull-report.pdf
                      Last edited by jas; 11-14-2015, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X