Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who cares about Mayweathers "Annoucement"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    wtf i was waiting all superbowl for the announcement... but nothing
    rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      Seriously PacBoy you spend so much time and energy hating and posting about Floyd its kind of disturbing. Do you have a job ? how old are you
      Yes id do have a job. I am an adult.

I hope this helps you!

Comment

Seriously PacBoy you spend so much time and energy hating and posting about Floyd its kind of disturbing. Do you have a job ? how old are you
        hehehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
          hehehehehehe
          i know...like omg that was so fuuny

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Yes id do have a job. I am an adult.

I hope this helps you!
            Nice for you, thats a good start. Honestly I don't think you're a happy person in life. A happy person with a filled life doesn't need to bash someone 24/7 like you do. If you want to talk about it you can message me. I'm really not here to diss you but if I cant help you I would be happy with that. Maybe having a girlfriend and spend time with her could release a lot of all the hate and negativity you have and you could move on and have projects instead of talking about floyd.

Peace out

Comment

i know...like omg that was so fuuny
              Hey, whats Manny up to?

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                Hey, whats Manny up to?
                last i heard he was still sleeping :WORD:

Comment

Nice for you, thats a good start. Honestly I don't think you're a happy person in life. A happy person with a filled life doesn't need to bash someone 24/7 like you do. If you want to talk about it you can message me. I'm really not here to diss you but if I cant help you I would be happy with that. Maybe having a girlfriend and spend time with her could release a lot of all the hate and negativity you have and you could move on and have projects instead of talking about floyd.

Peace out
                  im so glad you are deeply concerned about me. You suggest i find a girl friend? Im sorry bro...im taken! Married in fact. You need to fill your ****ish needs some other way. I dont get down like that! Wow that fl0mo name really got to your head!

Comment

im so glad you are deeply concerned about me. You suggest i find a girl friend? Im sorry bro...im taken! Married in fact. You need to fill your ****ish needs some other way. I dont get down like that! Wow that fl0mo name really got to your head!
                    Your reply exactly represents what I was saying. Why are you so defensive. Im not even trying to diss you. Why so much hate, why so much insecurity with you. Yes I'm a floyd fan but if you feel insecure thinking I will bash Pacquiao its not the case at all, Pac is one of the greatest fighter Ive seen and I don't feel the need to hate on him. I really dont think you are married, I dont think youre fooling anybody on this site, we all know youre a lonely person. If you do have a wife, please take more time loving her than hating Floyd.

Have a nice week

Comment

Your reply exactly represents what I was saying. Why are you so defensive. Im not even trying to diss you. Why so much hate, why so much insecurity with you. Yes I'm a floyd fan but if you feel insecure thinking I will bash Pacquiao its not the case at all, Pac is one of the greatest fighter Ive seen and I don't feel the need to hate on him. I really dont think you are married, I dont think youre fooling anybody on this site, we all know youre a lonely person. If you do have a wife, please take more time loving her than hating Floyd.

Have a nice week
                      I hate to disappoint you ...but i dont give a shlt what you think. You mean nothing to me! If you wanna bash Manny...I dont care. Be my guess!
                      Please you take more time in loving your boyfriend rather than hitting on me! heheheeeeeee! Its kinda stupid...what are you doing on the internet right now? Kinda pot calling the Kettle black dont you think....

I will have a nice week. I always do!

Comment

Working...
                      X