Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the worst Campillo's robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
    You serious?
    I gave Campillo 7 rounds. He ran a lot, Cloud was the aggressor. Scored it 113-113.

Comment

Campillo is the new Fres Oquendo, simply can't get the decisions to further their career

Comment

Just the fact that there's a poll about this is sad. Campillo is the poster-boy for what's wrong with boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Just the fact that there's a poll about this is sad. Campillo is the poster-boy for what's wrong with boxing.
          You mean he runs from his opponents too much?

Runners do hurt the popularity of boxing, warriors like Cloud, Rosado, Matthysse are good for the sport.

Comment

The cloud fight was rediculous. Yes he knocked down Camillo twice in the first but out boxed him for the rest of the fight. Was a truely unbelievable robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post

Runners do hurt the popularity of boxing, warriors like Cloud, Rosado, Matthysse are good for the sport.
              There is a difference between running and keeping distance. Campillo keeps distance to throw Combinations successfully, which he did for 11 rounds not allowing Cloud to the inside.
              The sport is called the SWEET SCIENCE for a reason, and Cloud hasn't learned it in his career.

Comment

Shumenov 2. That's an ATG robbery.

Comment

You obviously have your style preferences, and that's fine. I enjoy a good toe-to-toe war as much as anyone else, but I understand and accept that boxing is scored a certain way. My preferences, nor yours, change that.

Comment

I gave Campillo 7 rounds. He ran a lot, Cloud was the aggressor. Scored it 113-113.
                    It was the worst robbery of 2012, bro.

Comment

But the Shumenov fight was even worse than the Cloud fight. Haven't seen the Murat fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X