No announcement yet.

Cash Cow Vaca de Dinero Jr. -- 24/7!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash Cow Vaca de Dinero Jr. -- 24/7!!

Only 9 days left and the Prophecy of the great Apostol Sulaiman will become true

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Gym 5/26/11

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Does Pool Training 5/26/11

Added on page 2 -- Julio Cesar Chavez in the Wildcard Gym! 5/28/11 and 5/30/11
    Last edited by ksan; 05-31-2011, 12:21 PM.

Originally posted by ksan View Post
    Only 9 days left and the Prophecy of the great Apostol Sulaiman will become true

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Gym 5/26/11

Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Does Pool Training 5/26/11

More like the Golden Calf= false idol. His dad was the real deal. Jr will only lead the Mexicans astray to flase idol worship.

Comment

De La Hoya was the "Golden Boy". Alvarez and JCC jr and any other false Mexican idol are a "Golden Calf".

Comment

Mexicans, ignore Sulaiman. I'm the true prophet. Sulamain is a flase prophet and will lead you astray to falsehood. You must heed my words and turn away from the path of destruction:. Oh, and your all gay BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          Mexicans, ignore Sulaiman. I'm the true prophet. Sulamain is a flase prophet and will lead you astray to falsehood. You must heed my words and turn away from the path of destruction:. Oh, and your all gay BTW.
          Now if I were a PROFIT instead then you bastards would listen to me!$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Laters, foos! I'm outa here! Dem Mexicans they be kwazy!

Comment

JR hitting the double end bag is pretty much exactly how a fight w/ sergio martinez would go. but we'll never get 2 c it cuz the p4p queen won't stop ovulating long enough 2 sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                JR hitting the double end bag is pretty much exactly how a fight w/ sergio martinez would go. but we'll never get 2 c it cuz the p4p queen won't stop ovulating long enough 2 sign the contract.
                I rather watch Chavez vs Cotto, a Mexico vs Puerto Rico fight will be great for October or November.

In the meantime the Middleweight WBA champion Gennady Golovkin could take care of Martinez.

Comment

If Cotto were to lose to this guy..

Comment

Originally posted by Story View Post
                    If Cotto were to lose to this guy..
                    He won't. Why do you think he wants to face him? He rather have a piece of him than top 154 pounders. Gomez Vs Cotto Part 2 coming to Rican huggers to gloat near you.

Comment

Working...
                    X