Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo started his career at 147 now he is fighting at 175.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    When you were 15 were you fighting GROWN men in their primes without headgear and using smaller gloves??? IF not then not very impressive.
    Doesn’t hide the fact that he’s naturally grown in the last ten years.

People who claim him a welterweight or even a blown up super welterweight are full of ****.

Comment

5ft8 and using god knows how many performance enhancing drugs, I think its more than safe to say that anybody that uses the same ****tail of steroids that Canelo does could easily move up several weight divisions. The guy is just an obvious cheater there is no denying it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        Duran started his career at 118 and finished at 175

But that’s different lol
        I thought he started pro at Lightweight and only went up to Super MW???

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Doesn’t hide the fact that he’s naturally grown in the last ten years.

People who claim him a welterweight or even a blown up super welterweight are full of ****.
          I think the point was you don't see many 5' 8" guys usually at or above MW?

The average height for most MW's is 6'

Comment

Alvarez is making an impressive move going to 175.
            But there will always be question marks because of the failed drug test.
            For that he's got no one to blame but himself.
            Now the reports are he's not doing the VADA program he sighed up for last year.
            That's not a good look.

Comment

That’s going to be great. First, let me know when he takes his first fight at 168 without weight restrictions.

Comment

I thought he started pro at Lightweight and only went up to Super MW???
                Duran is most famous for his time at lightweight, since he’s considered one of the ATG at LW but his early fights were as low as 118

And while he was fighting guys at 168 he was also fighting guys at 175. Guy was fearless.

Comment

I think the point was you don't see many 5' 8" guys usually at or above MW?

The average height for most MW's is 6'
                  Body type matters too though. Canelo has a stocky build similar to Tyson. Most guys at MW are lankier.

Like I mentioned with me being a middleweight when I was 15. I’m 6’4 and was 6’1 by the time I was 12. I was lanky as hell and I filled out.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    Canelo started his career at 147 now he is fighting at 175.

That's very impressive. And the guy is barely 5'8".
                    ... tbh, Canelo actually started his career at the minimum weight... and he is soon to call out Usyk at 187 lb...

... he rulz, tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
                      5ft8 and using god knows how many performance enhancing drugs, I think its more than safe to say that anybody that uses the same ****tail of steroids that Canelo does could easily move up several weight divisions. The guy is just an obvious cheater there is no denying it.
                      Pacquiao showed Canelo how to do it!

I heard Salido didn't even train for Lomachenko. His whole camp was just trying to figure out how to use the Uber app.

Comment

Working...
                      X