Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people rate Canelo's resume so high, even relative to GGG's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    going to watch the cricket now.....

must see England thrash us in the World Cup Final

tomorrow, I want that name !!

and..... I want my list.....

HiTS.....

MiSSES.....
    Lol...you aren't fooling anyone...everyone knows you live in the UK man...it's pretty obvious from your phrases...and also from when you post...it would be about midnight in NZ right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      So it's everyone else fault for ggg not compromising. Hello excuse maker...trolling again I see.

Ggg the good but not great champion.
      Just takes 2 to tango...and for most of GGG's career...even now largely...the risk was never worth the reward...I think Lara would have fought him...but why would he go to 160 to fight him when he could have fought an easier guy for about the same money at 154...just a no brainer really.

Nobody really wants to or has ever wanted to face GGG because it is a tough physical fight, you may take a loss and get KOd...and it pays like no real money...it's the opposite of the Floyd sweepstakes in his money may days
      Last edited by Boxing_1013; 07-14-2019, 06:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
        So it's everyone else fault for ggg not compromising. Hello excuse maker...trolling again I see.

Ggg the good but not great champion.
        He's was the title holder at 160. Lara wasn't even a 160 pound fighter. Golovkin doesn't have to or be expected to compromise especially since Lara initiated it. He called out Golovkin by name and expected to automatically get the fight. Give your head a shake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          Lol why are you so emotional...you act like Canelo is your wife...or that GGG took your woman lol.

I already listed 6 names man...the only thing I want to hear from you is why you think GGG could barely land on Jacobs...but your king who you love and revere landed about 50 fewer punches on Jacobs

Canelo was much more accurate

Hypekin threw over a thousand missed punches at Canelo

which one of Golovkin's opponents " could " have beaten Canelo..... you shlt-talking fukwit?

it is real easy to talk rubbish and then run, isn't it you munter ?

I think a number of Canelo opponents could have beaten Golovkin..... 3 specifically, but yea I obviously do not need to name them LMAO

where is my list..... ?

HiTS.....

Golovkin.....
          - Jacobs *
          - Murray

Canelo.....
          - Golovkin
          - Cotto
          - Mosley
          - Lara*
          - Trout
          - Jacobs

MiSSES.....

Golovkin.....
          - Lara
          - Cotto
          - Mora
          - Saunders
          - Andrade
          - Charlo
          - Derevyanchenko

Comment

Lol...you aren't fooling anyone...everyone knows you live in the UK man...it's pretty obvious from your phrases...and also from when you post...it would be about midnight in NZ right now...

you are a fkn idiot

it was 3am you fool..... the game started at 9.30pm

you are a fkn idiot LMAO..... you just simply had to comment..... you just simply HAD to prove your self wrong about that, just like you prove yourself wrong about everything else

you are a fkn idiot LMAO

Comment

Just takes 2 to tango...and for most of GGG's career...even now largely...the risk was never worth the reward...I think Lara would have fought him...but why would he go to 160 to fight him when he could have fought an easier guy for about the same money at 154...just a no brainer really.

Nobody really wants to or has ever wanted to face GGG because it is a tough physical fight, you may take a loss and get KOd...and it pays like no real money...it's the opposite of the Floyd sweepstakes in his money may days

why is Golovkin's list of misses... MUCH bigger than his list of hits?

Golovkin's hits.....
              - Jacobs *
              - Murray

Golovkin's misses.....
              - Lara
              - Cotto
              - Mora
              - Saunders
              - Andrade
              - Charlo
              - Derevyanchenko

Comment

Canelo was much more accurate

Hypekin threw over a thousand missed punches at Canelo
                Did GGG sleep with your wife or something? Lol

Also Canelo apparently landed at 40% vs Jacobs vs GGG landing at 38%...so yeah even with your moving the goal posts here, you get exposed

But seriously the point in mentioning how many punches GGG landed on Jacobs is you said GGG wouldn't be able touch Lara, as he couldn't even touch Jacobs...so yeah I just pointed out that GGG landed significantly more punches on Jacobs than Canelo did...Jacobs landed more on GGG than he did on Canelo though, if you want to cling to that?

Comment

you are a fkn idiot

it was 3am you fool..... the game started at 9.30pm

you are a fkn idiot LMAO..... you just simply had to comment..... you just simply HAD to prove your self wrong about that, just like you prove yourself wrong about everything else

you are a fkn idiot LMAO
                  You got me man...you figured me out...

Comment

Did GGG sleep with your wife or something? Lol

Also Canelo apparently landed at 40% vs Jacobs vs GGG landing at 38%...so yeah even with your moving the goal posts here, you get exposed

But seriously the point in mentioning how many punches GGG landed on Jacobs is you said GGG wouldn't be able touch Lara, as he couldn't even touch Jacobs...so yeah I just pointed out that GGG landed significantly more punches on Jacobs than Canelo did...Jacobs landed more on GGG than he did on Canelo though, if you want to cling to that?

why are you mentioning Danny Jacobs you silly cvnt ?

Jacobs and Lara have completely different styles

Plodkin is sloooooow..... he would not be able to touch a skilled mover like Lara..... that is why lil'G ducked Saunders, and that is why lil'G ducked Andrade

why is the list of Golovkin misses..... MUCH bigger than the list of Golovkin hits?

Golovkin's hits.....
                    - Jacobs *
                    - Murray

Golovkin's misses.....
                    - Lara
                    - Cotto
                    - Mora
                    - Saunders
                    - Andrade
                    - Charlo
                    - Derevyanchenko

Comment

why are you mentioning Danny Jacobs you silly cvnt ?

Jacobs and Lara have completely different styles
                      Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      Golovkin would not have stopped Lara or Cotto you fkn tool

he could barely land on Jacobs LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X