Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoMac: The world sees ESPN treats Fury different from the way they treat Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BoMac: The world sees ESPN treats Fury different from the way they treat Crawford

He also said they only have a couple more fights with ESPN. They'll renegotiate a better deal or move on.

Timestamped

Crawford has class... that loud mouthed Brit doesn’t.

Comment

Fury did just have a big, controversial, exciting, high profile fight at HW though...if Crawford fought Spence and had a similar fight, he would probably get similar exposure.

Main difference even then is probably that HW is always going to get more exposure...and Fury is a bona-fide media darling and star and Crawford isn't exactly Floyd with the charisma.

Interesting story though for sure...if they aren't bound beyond the next couple fights maybe Spence-Crawford really is on the horizon...that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        Fury did just have a big, controversial, exciting, high profile fight at HW though...if Crawford fought Spence and had a similar fight, he would probably get similar exposure.

Main difference even then is probably that HW is always going to get more exposure...and Fury is a bona-fide media darling and star and Crawford isn't exactly Floyd with the charisma.

Interesting story though for sure...if they aren't bound beyond the next couple fights maybe Spence-Crawford really is on the horizon...that would be awesome.
        He said a couple more fights. I'm thinking two or three. So either way the deal is up in 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He said a couple more fights. I'm thinking two or three. So either way the deal is up in 2020
          Man if that one doesn't happen by 2020 I'll be pissed...but oh well that's boxing, that's how it always is lol

Comment

When he talks about "treats different" what he is talking about is pure money. They want that 12 million per fight, but it will not happen. ESPN wanted in on the heavyweight sweepstakes, so they were willing to shell out hoping for gold at the end of the rainbow.

Fury, Crawford etc do not deserve 12 million per fight. Fury got lucky. Crawford will not get that.

Comment

He also said they only have a couple more fights with ESPN. They'll renegotiate a better deal or move on.

Timestamped

I believe that

Didn’t watch video

I think arum gonna pay up at end though.

Amir Khan made Crawford look bad lol. Nobody wins fighting Khan.

Crawford and Jermall charlo must be 2 most frustrated fighters right now with their networks
              Unfortunately LOMA for bob arum also. LOMA would school just about all of DAZN PBC fighters including his own network

Comment

Bomac is right, if Bud would’ve done and said even half of the things Fury said, he would be getting booed going into the ring unless it was in Omaha!

Fury has yet to even defend a title and has never swept his division!

He always jets with excuses whenever real comp arrives!

Bud need to drop Bob if he can’t deliver Spence next year!

Comment

Fury is a HW. Most HW bring more money to the table. So I would expect them to treat him differently to Crawford.

Comment

Timestamped

good listen. He also says the fight will happen with Spence and it has to build a bit more.

If he doesn’t resign with espn in a year where else would he fight ? Lol. That’s where top rank has their fights and he’s still got like 3 more years on his promotional contract

Comment

Working...
                    X