Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney, Tefimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia who do see going the farthest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the order you listed. Haney,lopez,garcia. You could switch Lopez and Haney and I wouldn't argue much but Garcia's the clear third.

Comment

Lopez most likely.

Comment

well lopez is already the best at 135 and thats clear as day. ggg/kovalev/loma were hypejobs btw. completely unrelated comment

Comment

I think Haney

Comment

Haney IMHO...

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Yea h2h I'd take Teofimo myself right now & likely for the foreseable future. And I think most would agree with us.

And I'm still considering Garcia's potential successfulness in the future. I standby him being the most sellable guy with the biggest upside potential cuz I mean look at how big he is already with casuals. My questions with him are in the ring & compared to Teofimo & Haney I believe him to be the clearly least talented guy at present time.

He's got nice power doe, but I could easily see him getting beat in the next year or two by a random journeyman type guy or fringe contender. I don't think Teofimo or Haney are losing to any non-champion or ex-champ in the next year or two.

Chepo was a good addition to King Ry's team doe. Guy had pretty much trained outta his f#cking garage for most of his career ffs so its insane he's gotten as far as he has. So adding a proven world class trainer to his team will only help him grow as a fighter.
              I think Garcia is a very special talent.

His natural speed his crazy, almost unseen IMO, speed skills, and he can crack.

Chepo talk very high about him and he's not a phony dude even if he's supposed to rep his pupil.

As far as talent he impresses me more than haney who can't crack an egg and ain't no sweet pea.

Garcias problem is dude too much in love with himself, and how deluded he can sound is worrisome.

Haney is the smarter of the three IMO. Wich might help him in the long run.

Teo is a beast, with a huge neck chin, shoulders, he's a silverback gorilla lightweight lok

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                I think Garcia is a very special talent.

His natural speed his crazy, almost unseen IMO, speed skills, and he can crack.

Chepo talk very high about him and he's not a phony dude even if he's supposed to rep his pupil.

As far as talent he impresses me more than haney who can't crack an egg and ain't no sweet pea.

Garcias problem is dude too much in love with himself, and how deluded he can sound is worrisome.

Haney is the smarter of the three IMO. Wich might help him in the long run.

Teo is a beast, with a huge neck chin, shoulders, he's a silverback gorilla lightweight lok
                Yea idk about Garcia like you're saying. Khan is fast too & while he's achieved a lot I think most would agree his reach has far exceed his grasp. And will see how far Garcia's power gets him vs better opponents. I think when he's in there with a crafty vet who he can't KO he might catch his first L. I'm not saying he can't or won't excel in the top ten level, but I think he's got the furthest to go to excel there.

And sure Haney ain't going to be KOing guys like Garcia or Teofimo will be, but I dig his ring IQ & I think he's barely dipped his toe into the deep end of the pool & has impressed me quickly. I was actually the least sold on Haney among many talked about prospects, not just these 2 for a long time, but his last 3 fights has shown him to be someone who's gonna be a player in the division real soon as I see it.

Comment

Working...
                X