Who’s impossible to root for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    What's his signature win?
    So you can’t root for a fighter without a “signature win”? Just say you don’t like loma cuz of tank and call it a day.

Comment

Claressa Shields

Comment

Adrien Broner no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          Claressa Shields
          How could I forget public enemy number one?

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
            So you can’t root for a fighter without a “signature win”? Just say you don’t like loma cuz of tank and call it a day.
            I can and I do. I'm also a Loma fan and a critic.

Against a common opponent (Pedraza), Davis has a signature win. He was 22 that night and he trashed Pedraza, took his undefeated record, IBF belt, and his soul.

Pedraza turned Loma's face into the elephant man. It was a mighty struggle for my boy, Loma.

I just don't like the hype. I'm waiting for a signature win.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              Lomachenko is like Crawford in that his resume is mostly built on how dominant he’s been against guys that should challenge him.

I understand the criticism that he doesn’t have a signature win and I’m not trying to start a war in this thread.

But to be fair, Jorge Linares was universally recognized as a top 15 p4p fighter and a world champion when he fought Lomachenko. He also hadn’t lost in 6 years. He’s much bigger than Lomachenko is and got knocked out. I know he moved up in weight and got knocked out and looks old now but that’s a good win.

Guillermo Rigodeaux was a universally recognized top 10 p4p fighter when he fought Lomachenko. Yes he’s smaller but everyone expected that to be a dangerous and competitive fight. It wasn’t.

Gary Russell Jr. is considered to be one of the most talented fighters in all of boxing and he lost a wide decision.

Nicholas Walters was also an incredibly impressive win for Lomachenko.
              I don't know where to start with this. You sound like a noobie/casual. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

I don't know where to start with this. You sound like a noobie/casual. I'll leave it at that.
                LOL okay dude.

Comment

Amir Khan
                  Jeff Horn
                  Billy Joe Saunders
                  Santa Cruz

Comment

I can and I do. I'm also a Loma fan and a critic.

Against a common opponent (Pedraza), Davis has a signature win. He was 22 that night and he trashed Pedraza, took his undefeated record, IBF belt, and his soul.

Pedraza turned Loma's face into the elephant man. It was a mighty struggle for my boy, Loma.

I just don't like the hype. I'm waiting for a signature win.
                    You mean Loma who just had shoulder surgery? That Loma?

He will make Davis quit. Then you will get your signature win.

Comment

I can't root for Golovkin. I think he talks too much and does too little, a lying loudmouth. He fought bums through his entire career and claimed that he was willing to fight anyone from 154 lb to 168 lb, yet he refused to fight Ward and he had stayed at the weak 160 lb division without ever moving up. He also claims to be a Mexican style fighter, but when he fought Canelo, a real Mexican, he was just pathetic and afraid to let his hands go. Yet another disappointment. And now, he's just crying for a third Canelo payday fight without doing anything to deserve it. I also didn't like the fact that Golovkin went crying out of the ring after losing to Canelo, that's a bad attitude to the fans, especially when you pretend to be this humble guy. I can't wait until Golovkin retires, I can't stand that loud mouth lier...

Comment

Working...
                      X