Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PLEASE HELP] Does Fury Have Wilder Shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I don't think Wilder is shook. I think he's probably a lil too bold actually. I think he fights in a riskier way than his abilities & physical attributes might suggest he should fight too.

I will say he seemed somewhat uncomfortable with the Fury confrontation, but its not like its a usual job requirement for a boxer to have a pro wrestler like confrontation after a fight like that so I can't chalk it up to having much meaning beyond it just being a new experience for him.

I think Wilder is willing to fight Povetkin & Fury. I tend to think he is going 1-1 in those fights best case & could easily go 0-2 in them (I think he loses to Fury all day outside of some lucky shot & I think Povetkin is a 50/50ish fight), but I don't think he has much hesitation in fighting those guys.

We will surely see doe cuz Povetkin is up next & there are a nice lil minority of fans right here who have suggested Wilder won't even fight Povetkin so some crow will need to be eaten by some cats soon (or they will need to quit visiting the site for a couple weeks or so as I think is more normally the case).
    Good post!

I am going to throw this out there because there have got to be fellow forum members who can relate:

In life there are two kinds of people: Those who have a basic baseline regarding what they fear and what they do not...In the Navy Seals, the foghtsports, bullriding, firefighting and other such endevours are members of this group who are not afraid of anything...or realistically speaking, these guys have a very low fear response. Fury might be in this general group...nit saying he is fearless but, he may be one of those guys who has a very goos idea of what he fears and thats that.

Then there are those who are responsive...I put myself in this category, Most brave women are in this category and I think Wilder definitely is in this category. With this group, under normal behavoir, conditions, you might be scared of everything....until a button it pushed and that big green man comes up and out of you and says "Hulk smash now!"

Wilder's behavoir, the way he talks about being Deontey and then the Bronze bomber, his reaction to hurting his opponent...he looks to be one of this group. I think one will see a variety of behavoir in mr Wilder. he may appear scared...but with guys like this when its go time, a different personality emerges..ANYBODY WHO IS LIKE THAT HERE WILL RECOGNIZE IT IN YOURSELF... Its the woman who gets beat down and then someone threatens her kid and winds up really badly hurt....I know a guy who was knocked out cold at 13 years old. got up and buried a scissors in the guys chest and to this day does not remember it happening.

Wilder's construted that way as I see it....hes not Klitsko who likes to control things and falls apart when he can't. Wilder believes that if he follows his program to take care of himself, when its go time he will show up. Thats the way I see it.

Comment

he will be baptized!

Comment

Wilder displayed a mature and concerned manner when his opponent was down and looked seriously hurt! He also went right into Fury's face and Fury backed off. RFury is fighting Wlad next and Wilder Povetkin Fury was stroking his own ego and that can get him in trouble. He's been down on the matt from glancing shots off his forehead if Wilder hits that chin the night is over for Fury. I think Fury got scared to see Spatz dropped like that!

Fury is a watered down immatation of Ali, except he can't call the rounds and hits himself as often as his opponent.
        Ray

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
          he will be baptized!
          Fury bullies him to the ropes and stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Fury bullies him to the ropes and stops him.
            tyson beats fury with a big 6

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

After last night, I don't know if Wilder really wants it with a monster like Fury.
              You're on a troll posting streak - time to calm it down.

Wilder is keeping it real, what do you want him to do?
              Wilder can go and fight the more talented and experience fighter in Alexander Povetkin which could result in Wilder getting a very big payday or he could try and get Tyson Fury who ALSO has a fight he needs to fight straight away against Wladimir Klitschko.
              So the only way Fury Vs Wilder happens in the next fight is if they drop all their belts which you know deep down neither man rightfully will want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                tyson beats fury with a big 6
                Mike Tyson?

Comment

I think he was set back, but not scared or anything. He was talking to Watson afterwards with a look of that mu****er is crazy kinda look. LOL

Fury comes across as crazy, and that would freak anyone out. Fury is so far outside the normal realm of behavior that he could make anyone feel uneasy, as he seems unpredictable.

Comment

"I don't act this. This ain't WWE, this is boxing. You wanna run around acting like a preacher or something, well, you step in this ring here and I'll baptise you!" - Wilder

Comment

People on twitter saying that Tyson went after Froch after the Wilder fight and Froch ran away. Anyone know what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X