Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your ideal federal budget for the government (USA)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    So, how much of the budget do you propose for the promotion/fighting of racism and for research into successful BBC implants for all?
    Fighting racism is free. Just let everyone be racist.

BBC budget needs to be like 50 billion.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Beer, do you ever fly out of JFK? That place is such a shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Thats the real sad part. I do think the increases in transportation should get it through because those repairs will usually cover at least one 6 yr senate term so you should have plenty of people employed such that you get reelected.

Besides, our roads, bridges, dams and electrical systems are really shit. Not to mention airports.
        That was something Trump said that I like. He talked about how the airports and everything were sh itty compared to other 1st world countries, and that we need to better our infrastructure. I'd like to see a nationwide roadway and infrastructure project like we saw under Eisenhower. Especially in your neck of the woods. NJ and NY roads are terrible in places

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          That was something Trump said that I like. He talked about how the airports and everything were sh itty compared to other 1st world countries, and that we need to better our infrastructure. I'd like to see a nationwide roadway and infrastructure project like we saw under Eisenhower. Especially in your neck of the woods. NJ and NY roads are terrible in places
          I just don't see why Trump didn't put that out first. Just throw everyone that hates him a bone so they can get people working again. Then fix Obamacare and do the border thing.

One of my main problems with Obama. But I guess if you don't win a state you aren't going to give them as much federal money as you do where your supporters are.

Comment

You just don't get politics. We can capitalize on both sides. Funnel money to whitey to buy linens, scissors, and tiki torches. Pay bruvvas to counter protest. Create a big public outcry and the need for billions (from which we skim millions) and laugh all the way to the bank.

Welcome to the finance committee

Comment

I just don't see why Trump didn't put that out first. Just throw everyone that hates him a bone so they can get people working again. Then fix Obamacare and do the border thing.

One of my main problems with Obama. But I guess if you don't win a state you aren't going to give them as much federal money as you do where your supporters are.
              I definitely think its something that needs to be addressed at the national level. I've driven all over the eastern half of the country and seen the shape of many of our roads. I've seen pics of airports in other countries and it's no comparison to some of the places I've flown out of. We need to fix this

Comment

Beer, do you ever fly out of JFK? That place is such a shithole.
                Like a long time ago. I think I left to boot camp out of there.

I usually fly out of Newark.

Comment

Like a long time ago. I think I left to boot camp out of there.

I usually fly out of Newark.
                  Same. Don't go back to JFK. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Same. Don't go back to JFK. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Seriously!? I know JFK isn't great and Newark is pretty close to us living in NJ but man the security check is so pathetic and disorganized in Newark it is laughable.. they need to have more security check points than they have now.. it is a cluster fuk I swear..

Comment

Did you miss out education budget?

Comment

Working...
                      X