Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greatest fighters in History according to NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont forget chicks with d1ks..but just ignore the d1ks

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      1. Loma
      2. Crawford
      3. Spence
      4. Teofimo
      5. Golovkin

At one point or another there has been a thread saying those guys beat a prime Floyd. That's how you know NSB's top fighters.
      The irony of this post

Comment

How dare you forget Wilder? He is the best Heavyweight ever...

and of course, we always have to ****suck Ward.

Comment

Golovkin
          Lomachenko

Comment

Gennady "I want to fight Jaime Munguia if no Canelo" GolovCuńt
            Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 07-07-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              Didn't some posterssaid Bute was the boogeyman and Andre Ward retired/move up to LHW to avoid him then got knocked out immediately?
              Andre Ward did avoid Bute who was hot shyt and held the IBF belt back then. That is a fact.

I don't think he ducked him, but he did not want to fight him at the time. Bute getting KOed by Froch whom Ward beat fairly easily doesn't change that.

Same thing with Wilder turning down 100m to fight Joshua. Yes, AJ got KOed by an underdog but that doesn't erase the fact that Wilder avoided Joshua after months of talking about legacy and then, money. He had a chance to get both but he turned it down because uncle Al told him so.

People on here (not saying you) have problem with staying consistent. NSB is funny that way.
              Last edited by Szef; 07-07-2019, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                1. Loma
                2. Crawford
                3. Spence
                4. Teofimo
                5. Golovkin

At one point or another there has been a thread saying those guys beat a prime Floyd. That's how you know NSB's top fighters.
                - -You talkin TUE 50-0 who needs a platoon of 350lbers to protect him from his baby mama?

...snickers...

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Andre Ward did avoid Bute who was hot shyt and held the IBF belt back then. That is a fact.

I don't think he ducked him, but he did not want to fight him at the time. Bute getting KOed by Froch whom Ward beat fairly easily doesn't change that.

Same thing with Wilder turning down 100m to fight Joshua. Yes, AJ got KOed by an underdog but that doesn't erase the fact that Wilder avoided Joshua after months of talking about legacy and then, money. He had a chance to get both but he turned it down because uncle Al told him so.

People on here (not saying you) have problem with staying consistent. NSB is funny that way.
                  I never followed the super middleweight that much so all I could get on about the Ward avpiding Bute fiasco is on boxrec so I just assume much. But indeed you got a point.

Comment

According to NSB, Fury takes up the top 7 ATG spots.

Comment

Working...
                    X