Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So now the Haymon fans are saying Crawford doesn't deserve 50% against Spence........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    This thread is about the hypocrisy of Haymon fanboys on this forum. If you don't like it, then don't enter.
    So you admit it’s just another pathetic troll thread.

It’s actually pathetic kid.

AJ lost, get over it...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      So you admit it’s just another pathetic troll thread.

It’s actually pathetic kid.

AJ lost, get over it...
      Why is everything you don't like trolling? The word trolling has lost it's meaning because of idiots like you. Pointing out the truth and how ridiculous this fanbase that plagues the forum is, isn't trolling. Now GTFOH you shit stain.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-24-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        50/50 is fine, but I think Crawford deserves a little more.
        On a purely sporting basis, you're probably right. There's also the fact that Crawford is on more money. However, the fight won't get made with Errol on the short side and if (IF) he can produce stellar PPV numbers, I can't really argue with 50/50.

Comment

If it's not 50/50 than it's Crawford who should be getting a higher share. Bud is the most decorated fighter going into WW and Spence can only dream about having that many belts. Errald beat Mikey Garcia, who single-handedly filled the Cowboys stadium with Mexicans, and now is thinking he is the shyt?? Laughable

Comment

Even saying that Wilder deserved 40/60 with AJ, but Crawford doesn't deserve 50/50 with Spence is extremely hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              The same people that said Wilder should get 50% against Joshua. You can't make this **** up. Crawford is closer to Spence in drawing power than Wilder was with Joshua. You biased clowns, especially their forum leader Motorcity welch.
              Which posters posted this. Be specific.

Comment

It depends on figures attributed to PPV's and who they brought in into the Tent......Crawford most recent fight as versus Khan (who quit)....Spence Jr vs Garcia (CHAMPION VS CHAMPION), Spence vs Porter (CHAMPION VS CHAMPION), then Spence Jr vs Thurman (CHAMPION VS CHAMPION) NOW WHO'S A -SIDE
                Last edited by IHITBACK; 06-24-2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

If there wa ever a fight where both fighters deserved 50/50 this is it. Spence is trippin

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    That’s not what I asked. Wilder-AJ are irrelevant to Crawford-Spence.

I was asking if Spence was to beat Porter and then Pac/Thurman and did better numbers in the process, would he then deserved more then 50/50?

Are you actually interested in Crawford-Spence or is this just another excuse for the AJ and Wilder fanboys to point score AGAIN...😴
                    I was thinking the same thing
                    Is the thread about Haymon
                    Can’t have a decent convo about boxing without bringing in promoters or comparisons to fughin AJ Wilder
                    I think Bud vs Spence is a 50/50 affair
                    They both need each other

Comment

Why does Spence deserve more?

Comment

Working...
                      X