Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Mayweather, Ward, Bradley, Russell Jr, and Broner all have in common?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J-H View Post
    Don't listen to him bruh. He's sour cause we got the game on lock. Hell, I'd be mad to.
    Who is we and why are you talking like that?

Comment

J-H do you talk to yourself when you're by yourself at home?

Comment

They're all undefeated.

And honestly, I don't see anyone in their divisions beating them any time soon.

Well I hope ur a liar in this case. Do u honestly think that at 140 or 147 no one can beat Bradley? seriously?

Comment

Jesus, people.. pay attention.

Comment

Ill give u ward but Gamboa would beat Broner at 130. He's lucky Arum is a b*tch and is having Gamboa go up to Lightweight so he can do his usual in house fight. Right now, at 126, Russel would lose to Gamboa too and he would lose to Nonito when he gets up there. Tim at 140, I think Lucas can beat him. At 147, Berto and Ortiz would beat him. And with Floyd, we all know Pac has a good chance at beating him too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Indio Taino View Post
              Ill give u ward but Gamboa would beat Broner at 130. He's lucky Arum is a b*tch and is having Gamboa go up to Lightweight so he can do his usual in house fight. Right now, at 126, Russel would lose to Gamboa too and he would lose to Nonito when he gets up there. Tim at 140, I think Lucas can beat him. At 147, Berto and Ortiz would beat him. And with Floyd, we all know Pac has a good chance at beating him too.
              Erroneous on all counts.

Comment

Erroneous on all counts.
                Why? I thought he made good points.

Comment

Why? I thought he made good points.
                  You can't say Gamboa beats Russell and then say Pac has a good chance at Floyd. Russell has a better chance at beating Gamboa than Pacquiao has at beating Mayweather.

Comment

This alt ranks up there with the Bramah(spelling?) Bull aka The Rock. Hilarious and even funnier that people can't seem to catch on.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X