Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t we already know Canelo-GGG 3 will happen in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why do we need to see Canelo fight a 40 year old?
    I agree. We already saw that 40 year old beat Canelo twice. A 40 year old Mayweather also beat Canelo. How many 40 year olds do we need to see Canelo fight?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Maybe it sounds crazy or maybe it doesn't, but I think if Andy Ruiz wins again, Canelo might not be the #1 face of Mexican boxing anymore.

Did Canelo ever really beat anyone to get those sacred dates? Or was it just because Floyd happened to retire.
      No it's not crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        I'm not Mexican but my observation of their fighters is the opposite. If the public feels their win is tainted they go back and prove they are the better fighter. After a Mexican finally took ownership of the big fight in Vegas on Mexican Independence day he doesn't fight. How many Mexican fighters were Middleweight champions before Canelo. One or two, none? I know it's not very many. He drops that title because it didn't serve his purposes and he got offended that he had to defend it.

that is EXACTLY what Canelo did in the rematch

the fact that you guys NEEEEED another do-over, is the problem

Why Mexicans are so in love with this guy is a mystery.

Mexicans know MUCH more about boxing than you casuals do..... and they saw Canelo beat Golovkin

Comment

Why isn't Canelo fighting them. Why didn't Canelo fight Charlo or Andrade when they were at JM? Why is Canelo turning his back on his fans by giving up the September fight? Why did Canelo turn his back on his fans when gave he up the Middleweight title? Finally why is he so afraid of Golovkin?

like I said earlier..... all Golovkin had to do is win a title

that should be no problem for a supposed killer..... right..... ?

all he had to do was..... fight Charlo, or Andrade

that is all he had to do man

so, why are you whining like a little girl at Canelo..... for yet another timid decision that was made by Hypekin?

FACT: Canelo makes those big fights
          FACT: Golovkin does not make those big fights LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            that is EXACTLY what Canelo did in the rematch

the fact that you guys NEEEEED another do-over, is the problem

Mexicans know MUCH more about boxing than you casuals do..... and they saw Canelo beat Golovkin
            He had the title and gave it up because it was an inconvience,. By the way your not Mexican either. Let's see how this plays out.

Comment

He had the title and gave it up because it was an inconvience,. By the way your not Mexican either. Let's see how this plays out.

1) Canelo told Golovkin to win a title

2) Golovkin said that Charlo and Andrade..... " make no sense "

so, yea..... I already know how this is going to turn out LMAO

Comment

I am not sure at all. Canelo seems scared as hell of fighting GGG and may just flat refuse to fight him no matter what. It's not about Canelo keeping GGG from making a big payday as many stupidly, wrongly say. GGG gets 100 million for 6 fights or about 16 million a fight if Canelo fights him or if Canelo never fights him. So the only possible reason Canelo has for not fighting GGG is fear of losing. If he was confident of winning why wouldn't he want to beat up and possibly KO his hated rival. He seems so determine to never fight GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  1) Canelo told Golovkin to win a title

2) Golovkin said that Charlo and Andrade..... " make no sense "

so, yea..... I already know how this is going to turn out LMAO
                  You laugh your ass off damn near every post. Do you have any ass left?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    why do we need to see Canelo fight a 40 year old?
                    That is really annoying when you know exactly how old GGG is and you add three years. Those of us who don't worship Canelo and hate GGG want to see a third GGG vs Canelo fight. We think GGG won the first fight when he was35 and Canelo was 27. We think he won the 2nd fight when he was 36 and Canelo was 28. We think he will win the 3rd fight when he is 37 and Canelo is 28. You hate that fight because if GGG gets the win you will have to stop saying his resume is garbage,

Comment

At this point, it would be better for canelo if he never fought ggg again. If he fights him next year, it’ll just look like he was aging him a bit more before getting back in with him...and there’ll be no real argument against it.

Comment

Working...
                      X