Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Father: We Want Wilder's Belt, We'll Destroy Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    And I posted that it was bullshlt.

For anyone to argue that Ortiz is better than Wlad even though Ortiz is an unproven nobody is ridiculous. Which is why I laughed at what you posted. Citing defeats many years ago was also stupid. It's like me saying AJ's win over Whyte is better than Holyfields win over Tyson because Whyte was undefeated whereas Tyson wasn't. That's how silly it was.

Not only that, but AJ also has wins over Whyte, Povetkin and Parker. So for you to slam and question AJ's resume but praise Wilder is just too crazy for words. I also pointed out your hypocrisy when you called Wlad old but said nothing about Ortiz who is really older than Wlad. Lets be honest here. And Wlad that night had more to offer than any version of Ortiz ever did.
    AGAIN im not praising wilders resume!! and i said this before there are only 3 dominate heavyweights!! the heavy weight division is filled with B and C class fighters!! there are none i repeat 0 A class fighters in the heavyweight division FURY WILDER AND JOSHUA are the top 3, however there are some dangerous fighters that have a punchers chance!!

Comment

• The fat has gone to his head.........

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
        AGAIN im not praising wilders resume!! and i said this before there are only 3 dominate heavyweights!! the heavy weight division is filled with B and C class fighters!! there are none i repeat 0 A class fighters in the heavyweight division FURY WILDER AND JOSHUA are the top 3, however there are some dangerous fighters that have a punchers chance!!
        Go back and read your comments. You downplayed AJ's opposition and had nothing but good words for Wilder's. You've been trying to cast that nobody Ortiz off as being better than Wlad. That's how crazy your posts were.

Comment

• Andy "S.o.s" Ruiz son of Snickers will get KO1.

Wilder has so many angles to hit Ruiz. OJ stiffer than Frankenstein, don't you dare think for one sec Ruiz will have the same success with the Bronze bomber.

AJ beat Wlad who had no legs underneath him. Many other Heavyweights would've beaten that washed up Wlad

Comment

• Be careful what you wish for.

Wilder hits a lot harder than AJ who did still drop Ruiz. Ruiz isn’t that hard to hit and Wilder could possibly flatten him and probably will.

Wilder might not be a super slick boxer but neither Ruiz, he just has fast hands. Wilder has a fast right hand too, with dynamite power and an incredible knack of landing it.

Comment

Go back and read your comments. You downplayed AJ's opposition and had nothing but good words for Wilder's. You've been trying to cast that nobody Ortiz off as being better than Wlad. That's how crazy your posts were.
              Yea and i stand by that and i also stated that the heavyweight division is crap, its just a bunch of strong b and c class fighters!! That being said stiverne, Ortiz wer cosidered the most feared "OF THE B AND C" class heavyweights at the time!! and ortiz is still very dangerouse wilder could lose that fight easily!! Ortiz is cuban and they have great boxing programs in cuba, if fact cuba is #2 in olympic gold medals so yea ortiz till this day is cosidered a very dangerouse fight!! and thats what you hear commentators saying about ortiz right now!! imagine if wlad who has been knocked out 3 times and also on a 2 fight losing streak if wlad came back to fight right now what would the public and the commentators be saying?? and fury fought wilder why hasnt joshua fought fury yet??

Comment

• It won’t matter. This entire thing is nothing but a show. Fury was paid not to completely embarrass Bumsquad and AJ was paid the take a loss to Ruiz.

Ruiz gets KO’d in the rematch and Fury takes Bumsquad to school in their rematch. Then it’s Fury and AJ for the big UK showdown.

Bumsquad is already locked into fights until the end of the year, now so is AJ. I get the feeling uncle Al is going to cash Bumsquad out against Fury instead of letting him get KO’d by the guy that Ruiz “beat up”. They’ve been protecting the bum his entire career but he’s at the end of the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                  Yea and i stand by that and i also stated that the heavyweight division is crap, its just a bunch of strong b and c class fighters!! That being said stiverne, Ortiz wer cosidered the most feared "OF THE B AND C" class heavyweights at the time!! and ortiz is still very dangerouse wilder could lose that fight easily!! Ortiz is cuban and they have great boxing programs in cuba, if fact cuba is #2 in olympic gold medals so yea ortiz till this day is cosidered a very dangerouse fight!! and thats what you hear commentators saying about ortiz right now!! imagine if wlad who has been knocked out 3 times and also on a 2 fight losing streak if wlad came back to fight right now what would the public and the commentators be saying?? and fury fought wilder why hasnt joshua fought fury yet??
                  You stand by that but tried to claim otherwise in another post?

I'm done with your stupidity. This is a waste of my time.

Comment

You stand by that but tried to claim otherwise in another post?

I'm done with your stupidity. This is a waste of my time.

i said i stand by what i said!! you can read right?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                      Andres Ruiz also wants Tyson Fury...
                      - "In addition to Joshua, there are many opponents for him... there is Wilder , and also there is Tyson Fury, a fight with him would also interest us..."

Ruiz doesn't want it with a monster like Fury. Ruiz might get retired that night.

Comment

Working...
                      X