No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Achilles as well, regardless of who you root for, you have to feel for KD man.

F*** any of those Raptors fans cheering as well, that was classless.
    Exactly, this!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This is why i loved what Kahwi did. Its basically **** your organization my health is more important. Who clears someone to play with obviously what was a severely strained Achilles? Who???? They got Kevon Looney playing with a broken collarbone and basically their reasoning is well you can't hurt it any more than its already hurt. Wow. Is that not insane logic? So now one of the greatest scorers of all time is finished because the people who begged KD to play got greedy??? The guy they ran to to get LeBRON out of his spot? Wow man.

Comment

• Why is Drake all up in these finals

Comment

• Leonard is my favorite player too, I'm not a Raptors fan but I rooted for Leonard to have a successful season after people called him a quitter. Not sure who to root for after Raptors fan cheered KD's injury.

Comment

• I got the Raptors in the next game, 30K.

Who wants it

Comment

• Originally posted by Bravado View Post
              This is why i loved what Kahwi did. Its basically **** your organization my health is more important. Who clears someone to play with obviously what was a severely strained Achilles? Who???? They got Kevon Looney playing with a broken collarbone and basically their reasoning is well you can't hurt it any more than its already hurt. Wow. Is that not insane logic? So now one of the greatest scorers of all time is finished because the people who begged KD to play got greedy??? The guy they ran to to get LeBRON out of his spot? Wow man.
              Honestly. Watching Looney play, I feel for him.

I understand it's hard trying to find the balance between being a man by playing and being forced back by your organization. I feel like the Warriors are doing too much forcing and they've run four quality players (Durant, Looney, Cousins, Iggy) in to the ground and likely shortened their careers

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Achilles as well, regardless of who you root for, you have to feel for KD man.

F*** any of those Raptors fans cheering as well, that was classless.
                Nah. F**ck you and that snake. Karma for him going to Warriors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Leonard is my favorite player too, I'm not a Raptors fan but I rooted for Leonard to have a successful season after people called him a quitter. Not sure who to root for after Raptors fan cheered KD's injury.
                  We aint gonna miss your cheering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    Why is Drake all up in these finals
                    He has an official position with the Raptors. He is Toronto born and raised.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Exactly, this!!!!!!!!!
                      See post 1797

Comment

Working...
                      X