Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamal Khashoggi, saudi journalist, murdered in Turkey by Saudis.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh.

I don't give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Eh.

I don't give a ****
      The dude was Muslim brotherhood and Saudi citizen. The saudi prince who had him whacked is pro-us, anti-Iran, anti-ISIS. We really shouldn't give a ****.

The only reason it's a big deal is he wrote for the Washington post.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Do you think the US should place sanctions on the Saudis for this?

He was a US resident, after all and freedom of expression is highly valued in the US.
        Sanctions on one of our biggest ally in the region and one of the biggest trade partners?

Meh

Do some fake outrage, have Saudis do some fake apology, blame some patsy to take full blame.

Were good to go.

Comment

Why again do these people go to these places? It's like the guys that go to NK. I'm sorry it's hard to feel for them. I feel for the families tho.

Comment

This guy is part of Muslim brotherhood.

He was friends with Osama bin laden.

He criticizes a pro us Saudi govt.

He criticizes Donald trump.

The main crybabies about his death is anti-usa Turkey.

Why the hell do we care again?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Sanctions on one of our biggest ally in the region and one of the biggest trade partners?

Meh

Do some fake outrage, have Saudis do some fake apology, blame some patsy to take full blame.

Were good to go.
              That's how I see it playing out but at least MBS can't pull that "I am a modern and different ruler" bullsh**t anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Why again do these people go to these places? It's like the guys that go to NK. I'm sorry it's hard to feel for them. I feel for the families tho.
                He need to go to the Saudi consulate in Turkey to get papers to marry his Turkish fiancee.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  That's how I see it playing out but at least MBS can't pull that "I am a modern and different ruler" bullsh**t anymore.
                  Well depends.

Modern western standards? Hell nah

Modern Saudi standards? Maybe

Comment

Well depends.

Modern western standards? Hell nah

Modern Saudi standards? Maybe
                    He was moving more progressive than what was expected in the kingdom.

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, or MbS, the kingdom’s charismatic future leader, seduced the world with his vision for a new, modern nation. There have been live concerts, and cinemas are opening, with many more planned. Women can attend soccer games. Last September, MbS announced a bold promise to overturn the country’s ban on women driving, a change that is set to go into effect on June 24.

Comment

The dude was Muslim brotherhood and Saudi citizen. The saudi prince who had him whacked is pro-us, anti-Iran, anti-ISIS. We really shouldn't give a ****.

The only reason it's a big deal is he wrote for the Washington post.
                      Exactly.

I'm still on team "nuke the middle East" but hey

Comment

Working...
                      X