Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 05:32 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2430 Post(s)
ShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond reputeShaneMosleySr has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 132,030.65
Default Will Ring Magazine crown the winner of Wilder-Fury 2

Will the Ring Magazine crown the winner of the Wilder-Fury rematch as champion? And is the winner of that fight the true heavyweight champion?

The Ring Magazine (and now the transnational boxing rankings board as well) has always been the title I respected the most. I knew that guy beat the other top guy. Thatís the guy who I believe to be the champion of the division.

But Ruiz has three of the four belts and has to be in that top two conversation now.
ShaneMosleySr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:33 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 837 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 40,423.29
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Well it depends what they do with the rankings over the next few days.

Presumably Joshua drops and both bodies will finally have a champion if Fury and Wilder fight to a conclusion.
Toffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:34 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 15,603.31
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

You answered it yourself. Winner would have to beat Ruiz, or the winner of the Joshua/Ruiz rematch in order to be recognized as the lineal champ.
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:41 PM #4
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21433 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,530.56
Total Points: 1,048,987.02
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

The Ruiz vs Joshua rematch is going to happen before the Fury vs Wilder rematch so it remains to be seen how the rankings shake out from here & with the Ruiz vs Joshua II fight. Personally I got Wilder & Fury in the top 2 now doe, but by Feb. or whenever they fight that may not be true still & The Ring might even disagree that Wilder & Fury are the top 2 to begin with now.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:57 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7726 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 115,210.81
Total Points: 180,111.60
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
Will the Ring Magazine crown the winner of the Wilder-Fury rematch as champion? And is the winner of that fight the true heavyweight champion?

The Ring Magazine (and now the transnational boxing rankings board as well) has always been the title I respected the most. I knew that guy beat the other top guy. Thatís the guy who I believe to be the champion of the division.

But Ruiz has three of the four belts and has to be in that top two conversation now.
Hell no. Ruiz has most of the belts now. Nobody has any right to call themselves the true champion until they beat Ruiz. If Wilder beats Ruiz then he is the true champion and if Ruiz beats Wilder then he is the true champion. Fury has no title so nobody has to beat him to be the true champion. That lineal BS does not apply because he lost the lineal title by being out of action for years. The lineal title must be defended just like any other title. It doesn't just last forever. The draw with Wilder may have been a bad call but Wilder remains the champ and Fury remains a boxer with no world title.
boliodogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 05:59 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3182 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 101,777.24
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

Fury and Wilder are the clear #1 and #2, respectively. Regardless of belts and baubles, the winner of that fight is the man at HW.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 06:02 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3226 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 41,808.79
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Hell no. Ruiz has most of the belts now. Nobody has any right to call themselves the true champion until they beat Ruiz. If Wilder beats Ruiz then he is the true champion and if Ruiz beats Wilder then he is the true champion. Fury has no title so nobody has to beat him to be the true champion. That lineal BS does not apply because he lost the lineal title by being out of action for years. The lineal title must be defended just like any other title. It doesn't just last forever. The draw with Wilder may have been a bad call but Wilder remains the champ and Fury remains a boxer with no world title.
I don’t think most belts always means anything.

Ryan Burnett had most belts in his division until he vacated one and lost the other. When he was the fighter with the most belts, was he really the best in that division? No way.

Ruiz had a great win and you could argue he’s no.2. He has a better win than Wilder.

Fury is the man to beat regardless of belts. He has wins over Wlad and Wilder (unofficially). Not to mention all those belts Ruiz holds are ones Fury never lost in the ring.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
crown, magazine, ring, wilder-fury, winner