Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Wins Split Nod Over Yordenis Ugas in Close Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thinnk Porter won.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK3EVV5mzPE

Comment

• ugas got robbed! he beat porter but pbc didn't want to mess with those rematches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            That will happen and I Will remember you the next day
            So what do you have to say now ya clown? Come on here and tell everyone how you're great at predicting fights, and pretend that you know boxing, meanwhile all you do is just pick the Mexican fighter no matter how stupid it makes you look. What a 1 sided beat down that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              So what do you have to say now ya clown? Come on here and tell everyone how you're great at predicting fights, and pretend that you know boxing, meanwhile all you do is just pick the Mexican fighter no matter how stupid it makes you look. What a 1 sided beat down that was.
              Yeah, and Errol showed a lot of skills. I was wrong, props to Errol.

Nope, thats false, i said that Mikey against Crawford would be a suicide. But I did not know about the skills of Errol. I underrated his skills.

And you said that Errol would K.O brutally García and that did not happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Yeah, and Errol showed a lot of skills. I was wrong, props to Errol.

Nope, thats false, i said that Mikey against Crawford would be a suicide. But I did not know about the skills of Errol. I underrated his skills.

And you said that Errol would K.O brutally García and that did not happened
                I did not predict a brutal ko. I did predict a beat down though. The only one of us that predicted a brutal ko was you.

Comment

Working...
                X