Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Loma, Crawford Not Daring To Be Great Like Canelo Is!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    His unifying KO win is better than any on Kovalev's career resume. Pascal lost to a 46 year old Hopkins. There is no excuse for that I don't give a **** what you say don't try to tell me Pascal was/is a good fighter. Who else you want to name on Kovalev's resume that he beat. Bernard Hopkins? See my first example.
    Well first and foremost, comparing resume is always subjective so I don't say this with any real conviction. You're giving credit for Beterbiev's unification but I think you're forgetting Gvozdyk's only notable win, was against a 40 year old, who he was actually losing to on the scorecards going into the final round. However If you think a win over Gvozdyk, promotes him above Kovalev's achievements...well I can respectfully disagree!

Comment

• What's funny is the p4p rankings. There are so many ways to judge a fighter and comparing apples to oranges is what you have in the p4p catagory. I can honestly say with only a few exceptions, it is more dissapointing watching a p4p fighter than a gut check bout between two contenders. I don't need to explain why that is. Just ask the likes of Hagler, Tszyu, Duran or Leonard. They proved themselves win or lose by going after the best. Now if you prefer the wwf, then that's there for you too. Btw, did you catch the "win or lose part"? Kinda hard to grasp that in today's protective gameplan. Respect is earned by a show of heart...

Comment

Working...
      X