Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch says Earth is flat and 'whole planet has been sold lie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've read some interesting stuff on flat earth/antarctica, but I'm not with Froch on that one.

The moon landing stuff, yeah I could get behind that one. As for NASA, I'm with him to an extent. I think they can be bullshitters when they want. With space, much like history, I don't think we know as much as we make out.

This is Froch though, so he could well be taking the piss.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      I used to think flat-earthers have tin foil hats on. However, of late - after reading a lot of their theories, I believe they do have a point. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day and there's always an element of truth even in a lie. Also, even the norm sometimes isn't always right hence there has been a paradigm shift of late. So, it's always good to be open to every information

I don't believe it but I also can't dismiss it. NASA also can't be trusted.
      The only "paradigm shift" over the last generation has been stupid people being given a forum to express their stupid opinions to the world in an instant.

Froch hasn't provided any new information whatsoever. He's just waffled on about being paranoid.

Too many blows to the head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
        I've read some interesting stuff on flat earth/antarctica, but I'm not with Froch on that one.

The moon landing stuff, yeah I could get behind that one. As for NASA, I'm with him to an extent. I think they can be bullshitters when they want. With space, much like history, I don't think we know as much as we make out.

This is Froch though, so he could well be taking the piss.
        People act like NASA are the only ones who have been up there, and fed back information. Which is pretty consistent with a lot of Americans not having a single clue about countries outside their own borders. Sometimes, they don't even know what's outside their own state.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          The only "paradigm shift" over the last generation has been stupid people being given a forum to express their stupid opinions to the world in an instant.

Froch hasn't provided any new information whatsoever. He's just waffled on about being paranoid.

Too many blows to the head.
          You have to be dumb or a loner who doesn't leave his house to say there hasn't been any paradigm shift in our way of life in the last 40 years. Leave your house and go outside - then you'll see times have changed. Anyway, I'm going with the former and you do sound like a dumb jock.

Comment

• ... actually, back in 1924, some humans managed to fly around the earth for the first time:

..."The first aerial circumnavigation of the world was completed in 1924 by four aviators from an eight-man team of the United States Army Air Service, the precursor of the United States Air Force. The 175-day journey covered over 26,345 miles (42,398 km). The team generally traveled east to west, around the northern-Pacific Rim, through to South Asia and Europe and back to the United States. Airmen Lowell H. Smith and Leslie P. Arnold, and Erik H. Nelson and John Harding Jr. made the trip in two single-engined open-****pit Douglas World Cruisers (DWC) configured as floatplanes for most of the journey. Four more flyers in two additional DWC began the journey but their aircraft crashed or were forced down. All airmen survived.

In 1930, Australian Charles Kingsford Smith with a team of three others completed the first circumnavigation of the world by flight traversing both hemispheres, including the first trans-Pacific flight, from the US to Australia, in 1928. Kingsford Smith flew a Fokker F.VIIb/3m trimotor monoplane."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...rcumnavigation

Comment

• Lmfao.

Has boxing made him stupid or was he stupid to begin with?

Comment

• Brain damage??

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... actually, back in 1924, some humans managed to fly around the earth for the first time:

..."The first aerial circumnavigation of the world was completed in 1924 by four aviators from an eight-man team of the United States Army Air Service, the precursor of the United States Air Force. The 175-day journey covered over 26,345 miles (42,398 km). The team generally traveled east to west, around the northern-Pacific Rim, through to South Asia and Europe and back to the United States. Airmen Lowell H. Smith and Leslie P. Arnold, and Erik H. Nelson and John Harding Jr. made the trip in two single-engined open-****pit Douglas World Cruisers (DWC) configured as floatplanes for most of the journey. Four more flyers in two additional DWC began the journey but their aircraft crashed or were forced down. All airmen survived.

In 1930, Australian Charles Kingsford Smith with a team of three others completed the first circumnavigation of the world by flight traversing both hemispheres, including the first trans-Pacific flight, from the US to Australia, in 1928. Kingsford Smith flew a Fokker F.VIIb/3m trimotor monoplane."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_...rcumnavigation
                  whats ya point ?

Comment

• Well if you ever want to make a flat earther realise it’s ridiculous, then tell them my explanation:

Say if you’re in UK and take a fight to Japan, you will fly east to get there. Then if you take a flight from Japan to USA, you will fly east over the pacific. If you then take a flight from USA back to UK, You will fly east over the Atlantic.

So to fly that entire journey, you will always go eastbound. That wouldn’t be possible if the earth was flat, surely?

Although im sure they have some theory for that..

Comment

• He's as dumb as he is ugly. Cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X