Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    iuf they want ya money they just take it from ya chip

you're nuts.
    I once thought microchip implants were nuts, too.

Yet here we are.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I once thought microchip implants were nuts, too.

Yet here we are.

again, you are drawing a line between microchips becoming technologically possible and economically available and a conspiracy whereby bankers try and take over the world.

sounds like anti semite mischief to me.

Comment

again, you are drawing a line between microchips becoming technologically possible and economically available and a conspiracy whereby bankers try and take over the world.

sounds like anti semite mischief to me.
        10+ years ago Aaron Russo said Nicholas Rockefeller told him the plan was to have us all chipped.

What seemed ridiculous back then is now becoming reality, with even mainstream Dr. Oz promoting microchip implants as the next big thing.

If they start using this as a credit/debit card that contains our financial information then everything Russo said will be coming to pass.
        Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-18-2017, 03:50 PM.

Comment

10+ years ago Aaron Russo said Nicholas Rockefeller told him the plan was to have us all chipped.

What seemed ridiculous back then is now becoming reality, with even mainstream Dr. Oz promoting microchip implants as the next big thing.

If they start using this as a credit/debit card that contains our financial information then everything Russo said will be coming to pass.

you mean to tell me that my bank is going to know how much money i save and spend, where i spend, it, and is going to give me a piece of plastic that allows me to spend my money without using cash?

holy ****, man. they've never done that before!

mark fo the beast. a debit card under my skin! holy **** rockafellers and roschild megajews are taking over.

Comment

you mean to tell me that my bank is going to know how much money i save and spend, where i spend, it, and is going to give me a piece of plastic that allows me to spend my money without using cash?

holy ****, man. they've never done that before!

mark fo the beast. a debit card under my skin! holy **** rockafellers and roschild megajews are taking over.
            Yeah, ok. You got jokes.

But that is exactly what Aaron Russo said would happen in that clip, isn't it? If that becomes reality then what else of what he said might we want to take heed of before it too becomes reality?

I don't know about you but when a guy is nailing his predictions more than a decade out like that... I usually sit up and take notice.

Comment

The crazy thing is that I used to think conspiracy theorists were tinfoil hat-wearing idiots, partly because they would say that microchips would be forced on us and they were the mark of the Beast and all that.

But here it is happening right before our eyes. And they didn't even have to force us into it.

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.

Comment

Wisconsin Company Offers To Implant Chips In It's Employees

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/25/539265157/wisconsin-company-plans-to-start-implanting-chips-in-its-employees

Comment

The mark of the beast. I work for the federal government, if they ask us to get a chip, Im quitting and moving to Messico

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
                    Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.
                    "When the world is ruled by violence and the soul of mankind fades, the children’s path shall be darkened by the shadows of the Neon Maniacs.”

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      The mark of the beast. I work for the federal government, if they ask us to get a chip, Im quitting and moving to Messico
                      If they start making it mandatory in the workplace how many people can afford to quit their job, I wonder?

They might have to accept the chip just so that they can keep food on the table.

Comment

Working...
                      X