No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko Vs Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Right now? I'd have to pick Lomachenko. Gamboa's time has come and gone, unfortunately.
    This.

I'd LOVE to be able say Gamboa, but I just don't see it. His prime has been wasted with bad out of the ring decisions. I suspect there is some opportunity that Gamboa can chin check Loma & put him down, but that'd probably be the entire highlight reel for Gamboa in this matchup at this point in his career & Loma would just get up & win 11-1, 10-2 or 9-3.

Comment

Loma wins and by the way he flattened Martinez he probably wins by KO. Gamboa isn't even be a full time boxer any more. His heart doesn't seem to be in boxing. He hasn't looked nearly as good lately as he did years ago. Loma eats sleeps and breaths boxing. He gives a 100% effort in training and in the ring. He improves with every fight. His time is now while Gamboa's time has already come and gone.

Comment

Doesn't matter who wins or loses. Or whether Gamboa hasn't fought in 10 years. Important thing is to see these fantasy fights become reality. Discussions are cheap. They mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          Who wins in this battle of gold medalists?

People are very high on Loma right now so I wonder how people think he would match up against the cyclone from Guantanamo.

I honestly feel it is a mismatch. Gamboa does everything Loma does just faster.... What do you guys think?
          I think Lomanchecko wins but either way I want to see that fight! Sign me up for that 1 PLEASE! Itd be better though if Gamboa had a belt but either way its must watch T.V.

Comment

Now this would be an awesome fight...:wank:

Comment

Gamboa is done, such a waste of talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Gamboa is done, such a waste of talent.
                I fear the same thing for Rigondeaux

Comment

Lomachenko wins. Even at his best Gamboa had defensive lapses. Lomachenko is not an easy guy to hit. Gamboa would have problems sustaining an offense.

Comment

Loma will pick Gamboa apart. Close fight for 3 rounds, then the cyclone loses a step and gets stepped on.

Comment

Great fight to make right now, especially at 130...

Don't sleep on gamboa,,, he has amazing speed and power at 130

Comment

Working...
                      X