Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar got called out on conference call

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm worried about you Oscar, you might crack under pressure! Sounding like Porky Pig and ****!

Comment

I think because Haymon won't sign his fighters and commit them long term to GBP, they will get **** fighters to finish their current situation with GBP.

I don't think we will get anymore "BIG FIGHTS" from Al Haymon fighters under GBP, it is clearly a Power Move on Oscar Part and I think Garcia exposed that a bit which is why Oscar was caught off guard.

This is a POWER MOVE by Oscar and him trying to strong arm Haymon into committing his fighters to GBP but it won't work because now he will just move them all the Mayweather Promotions once what ever agreement they have with GBP is OVER. If that happens, all Oscar will have is Canelo and will have to rebuild his Promotion from the ground up.

Schaefer loaded up cards and matched the best with the best, since he left the matches been AWFUL and the Cards haven't been loaded like they use to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        Oscar is a b1tch. Watch him make Canelo's next opponent be someone that is at the skill level of Rob Salsa
        Haymon put this BS together not Oscar. What does Canelo got to do with this? Trout, May, Lara.....those were not b level fighters.

Comment

lol Oscar went full tartamudo mode there.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            " I know Danny said Al chooses who he fights, but you're the promoter i imagine you have some say".

Oscar was stuttering like crazy not knowing what to say, how does Haymon have so much power?
            All Oscar should have replied to that is "sure I can say my opinion to an extent, but when a fighter has a manager who choses his fights, all I can do is respect their final decisions and promote their fights because that's my job and I can't step beyond my boundaries."

Oscar doesn't have to take the blame for this fight because Danny himself said that Al choses the fights and Danny himself accepts them, so it's nobody other then Al and Danny's fault. Oscar has a contract that says he must promote his client's fights and he's just doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by mozzer101 View Post
              Haymon put this BS together not Oscar. What does Canelo got to do with this? Trout, May, Lara.....those were not b level fighters.
              schaeffer made those fights-not ODH.

Comment

Working...
              X