Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samuel L. Jackson "I am not Larry Fishburne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the **** is he trying to point it out as a racial issue? what's the point of putting the kfc or mcdonalds thing cuz he's a black guy? geez chill the **** out!

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
      why the **** is he trying to point it out as a racial issue? what's the point of putting the kfc or mcdonalds thing cuz he's a black guy? geez chill the **** out!
      Because it was a stupid mistake. If you're getting paid as an entertainment reporter you should know who the fuc k you're talking to at the very least. It's unfortunate that you're too dense to understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
        Mother ****as think I was in Shaw shank redemption and am morpheous too. Don't every black man look alike mofos
        Originally posted by Growth View Post
        I get those two mixed up too.
        Mofo has 50 lbs on me foo. You must be a blind fool if you be mixing me up with him. My daughter ain't be doing no **** with me alive, because I will send my wrath upon thee
        Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        He was great in Boyz in the Hood.
        Mother ****as
        Brilliant!!!!!!
        Last edited by Jedi Vader; 02-11-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

The thing is that Sam Jackson did have a Super Bowl commericial. It was for Captain America 2. The interviewer Sam Rubin actually talked about it seconds before Jackson lambasted him and Rubin got a brain fart, forgot about it, and started talking about Laurence Fishburne. What an idiot the guy is.

Comment

Originally posted by RINGG View Post
            Opps

Comment

Working...
            X