No announcement yet.

Golovkin vs Ward anyone ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs Ward anyone ?

Golovkin has 310 wins from 320 amateur fights and is a tremendous hitter. Ward is the complete boxer.

Golovkin has said he would fight anyone at 168lb, and can't think of anyone else that would enhance his legacy.

Originally posted by Baby Monkey View Post
    Golovkin has 310 wins from 320 amateur fights and is a tremendous hitter. Ward is the complete boxer.

Golovkin has said he would fight anyone at 168lb, and can't think of anyone else that would enhance his legacy.
    be serious. i like golovkin and i think hes a legend in the making but as of right now he hasnt done anything to deserve a shot at ward even if they were in the same division.

beating golovkin does very little if anything for ward at this point, ppl say he looks for advantages but fighting someone with golovkins pro experience would be the worst case yet. as talented as golovkin is and as bright a future as he has fighting ward at this point would be a mismatch. it could potentially be a great fight in a few years though.

Comment

lol bad chad dawson said he would fight anyone from 175-168 n he did n got whooped n now the excuses are that he was drained

so can anybody guess what would be the ggg fans excuses lol

ward would skool golovkin, he would stay away from him easy work

Comment

Horrible style matchup....

Comment

yeah they might need to build GGG up a bit but this fight will happen

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Horrible style matchup....
            Do you do anything but complain?

Comment

I like dat at 160

Comment

I like GGG, but he just beat Proska. Doesn't mean you beat S.O.G. at 168. Let him do work at MW first.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  Do you do anything but complain?
                  And you don't think it is?

Comment

I'm a big fan of both fighters but Golovkin would get dominated.

Comment

Working...
                    X