No announcement yet.

What professional boxers have you talked to were they cool or unpleasant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What professional boxers have you talked to were they cool or unpleasant

What professional boxers have you met and talked to and were they cool or unpleasant? I personally have never held a conversation with any "famous" fighters but think it would be cool to hold a convo with some info we never get as fans

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
    What professional boxers have you met and talked to and were they cool or unpleasant? I personally have never held a conversation with any "famous" fighters but think it would be cool to hold a convo with some info we never get as fans
    Jean Pascal was cool as hell

Andre Ward cool

Iceman John scully is cool as hell

Roger Mayweather cool as hell

Sergio Martinez cool

Roy Jones was cool

Bernard Hopkinks tries to be low key and go unnoticed

Andre dirrell is cool

Paulie is cool as hell

Have not really met anyone unpleasant. I have met more but very breifly.

Comment

I've hung out with Emanuel Augustus a couple of times. He's one odd dude.

Comment

I have talked to Young Dick Tiger (nephew of Hall of Famer Dick Tiger) once on the phone for almost half an hour (about Charlie Zelenoff). He is a great guy, was great to talk to him.

Comment

Originally posted by ab4life View Post
          I have chatted to 50 cent and floyd at his gym..50 cent is seriously funny as hell...floyd gave me advice on boxing

Comment

I was in Vegas for Bhop vs Calzaghe and i was in Club Prive on top of Planet Hollywood that night after the fight. I was standing by the bar and i looked left and seen Zab "Super" Judah. He was cool as hell we chatted about boxing and at that time he had a fight signed with Shane Mosley. He didnt have no crew with him just Zab all by himself with like three chicks who were perfect 10s for sure. He had bottles of champagne flowing and he was a wild boy for sure. He never made it to that fight with Shane he claimed the shower door cut his arm lol.

Comment

tye fields, cisse salif, gerry cooney, zack page...many local boxers too but these are the name guys members know of..

Comment

Kelly Pavlik, Mikey Garcia and Nonito Donaire.
                Pavlik was a cool guy, was waiting in the lobby with everyone for a fight to start.
                Mikey Garcia is a really down to earth guy. Let me take a picture with him when he was with his family and talk to him with his little one strapped to his chest.
                Nonito was cool, sounded like a nice guy.... but he had body guards all over him and seemed like he was in a hurry

Comment

A friend of mine who does some journalism met David Haye in 2010. He said Haye was a total prick and him and his entourage were very rude to people.

Not actually met him but the former British contender Crawford Ashley lives 5 minutes away from me. He's supposed to be a cool dude.

Comment

I have always read bad things of fans meeting Chavez Sr. But, when I met him he seemed, and very humble dude. He came up to our table at a restaurant and introduced himself. It was pretty cool experience.

Ernie Shavers is another man that I met. Very nice guy, had a pleasant conversation with him.

I was a kid when I met Chicanito Hernandez but from what I remember he was nice guy very humble.

Comment

Working...
                    X