Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Manny Pacquiao "It takes a special fighter, a special man to risk his undefeated record."
    you are aware he didn't type that himself, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      you are aware he didn't type that himself, correct?
      You are aware that the dig at Mayweather was a really stupid move by his team.

Comment

You are aware that the dig at Mayweather was a really stupid move by his team.
        Oh my bad I got it now.

Very ironic indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by i'm so sorry View Post
          oh my bad i got it now.

Very ironic indeed.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao "It takes a special fighter, a special man to risk his undefeated record."
            Hahahaha ... very nice find.

Puts everything in its correct perspective.

One can only wonder what *******ed peasants will write in response.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
              Timothy Bradley speaks out on why he decided to reject the Amir Khan fight deal at this stage of his career and also talks about the troubling situation with his promoter Gary Shaw.

Some quotes from Timothy Bradley:

"(laughter) You better stop playing with me, ain't nobody scared of no dang Amir Khan, man. You know this boxing game is a business, man"

"Well I'm looking at doing it [the Khan fight] maybe the end of the year or probably next year. I still think the fight is too premature."

"A lot of people say it's great money. Man, at the end of the day it's still really risky. At the end of the day, let's say I lose the fight, what happens then? I'm out of the sweepstakes with Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao" (streamlined quote)
              Tough sig.

Comment

bradley is man enough to admit that he was once a pussy

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
                  Bradley was scared to lose.
                  pretty much khan and him were 1 and 2, it was time to unify the decision and he plain ducked. Well, unfortunately it has worked out rather nicely for Bradley. He will get his big payday. I think paq will finish him early unless he gets a headbutt in.

Comment

Originally posted by masuka View Post
                    bradley is man enough to admit that he was once a pussy
                    How is that being a pu$$y. He didn't say he was scared. He realized that Khan has talent and that was a 50/50 fight, he might lose. So instead of risking it he declined it and went on to the bigger fish. Lucky for him he lined the fight and win or lose he can fight Khan after. Bradley did the right thing.

Comment

Oh boy not this thread again..I owned this thread all ready..

Comment

Working...
                      X