Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugandan pastor speech against ****sexuals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me who thought this, or does this guy know a bit too much about ****sexual sex? I mean that pastor probably ATE DA POO POO a few time on his own since he knows exactly how it works.. Unless he's just watched hours of gay ****, which doesn't make him the least ****sexual at all.. He's just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
      Is it just me who thought this, or does this guy know a bit too much about ****sexual sex? I mean that pastor probably ATE DA POO POO a few time on his own since he knows exactly how it works.. Unless he's just watched hours of gay ****, which doesn't make him the least ****sexual at all.. He's just curious.
      The guy is showing the ****sexual acts on his computer and he starts out with "If you do some research". So, clearly he's done some research into the topic in preparation for this meeting. Also the last guy standing along side the projector screen is pointing out the ****sexual activity.

Its funny that those areas of the world that are sometimes referred to as primitive, backward, slow, uncivilized etc..... Seem completely shocked that this kind of crap goes on in other nations.

The crowds reactions are classic And, I totally respect and understand if they want that kind of activity excluded from their society. And are willing to legislate against it ...... It is their choice!!!!!!

Comment

It is soooo painful so they take drugs and they ejoy it.. Lolwut

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          The guy is showing the ****sexual acts on his computer and he starts out with "If you do some research". So, clearly he's done some research into the topic in preparation for this meeting. Also the last guy standing along side the projector screen is pointing out the ****sexual activity.

Its funny that those areas of the world that are sometimes referred to as primitive, backward, slow, uncivilized etc..... Seem completely shocked that this kind of crap goes on in other nations.

The crowds reactions are classic And, I totally respect and understand if they want that kind of activity excluded from their society. And are willing to legislate against it ...... It is their choice!!!!!!
          It's also their choice not to engage in ****sexual acts. Nobody is forcing them to do so. But apparently this pastor is taking advantage of this choice to the ful!

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post

This guy is my new hero.
            We need men like this in America

Comment

Originally posted by 1SILVA View Post
              We need men like this in America
              America is too obsessed with being politically correct, instead of standing firm on principle. IMHO, right is right and wrong is wrong ... logically contrived arguments to the contrary shouldn't change that reality.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                America is too obsessed with being politically correct, instead of standing firm on principle. IMHO, right is right and wrong is wrong ... logically contrived arguments to the contrary shouldn't change that reality.
                You're right about one thing: Wrong is wrong. And you're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  You're right about one thing: Wrong is wrong. And you're wrong.
                  Because I don't accept ****sexuality as a valid lifestyle?

America is one of a few nations where ****sexuality has been welcomed ... this fact doesn't make it right by any stretch. And for those who sanction its practice to believe for one second that its something the world should accept as well - is quite delusional.

To put it in another light ... America is a very sick nation and anything coming out of it, to be shared with other nations should be treated as a plague. This isn't to suggest that the sickness originated in America - It is just the most popular carrier.

My stance is clear - ****sexuality is wrong and America is wrong on numerous levels for accepting it as the norm. I applaud any nation, country, city, borough etc... that legislates against its acceptance.

I have the luxury of not, having to be politically correct ....

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Why does he care what gay people get up to?
                    Just dont visit Uganda any time soon and youll be fine.

Comment

''Eat da popoo''

''lick it like ice-cream''

This guy sure have done his research .. Maybe a little too much?

Comment

Working...
                      X