Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay...

1. work on power with str8t rights.
    2. hooks look pretty good but a bit too wide, shorten up a bit
    3. COVER UP, after almost every punch your hands drop, keep those hands up. If he hooks you hook adage will kill you if are in with someone who can really fight. He will parry your left hook and stick you in chin if you dont cover up.
    4. make your slips for a purpose, it looked as if you were doing it to nothing. Make them count like you would in real fight
    5. keep up the hard work, you are doing great.

PS: feel like you are "snapping punches" not pushing or throwing!

Comment

/

people can give to much critacism on here, in my opinion yes there is many defwencive things to improve but you throw alot better than some people, even some people aty my gym are very worse than you, i was impressed wityh how much punches you did at the end, it kept going for ages, that is good for endurance.

imporve your form and teqnique, an u will imporove

Comment

Well i was just burning some energy on the bag, and throwing some shots.
        Till about 59 i dont drop my hands, and i dont see me doing anything wrong.
        I was putting emphasis on some hard hooks, after that i was doing endurance, a punch out. -_-

next time il do it with a overly tight guard, but some comments are ridiculous
        watching to many rocky movies lol wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by West24 View Post
          youre an idiot punch drunk, there's no "hating", its just the truth. and no he doesnt know how to throw a "proper" punch, and that is the problem.
          it actually is hate bud... when some ppl focus on only the negative.. if ur gunna take the time to reply to this kids vid.. why make it all negative.?. i think we all know who the idiots here are...

and also str8 up , most boxers dont start out fantastic, constructive critisism is 100% NEEDED to improve in this sport... so u say its not hate its the "truth" but the truth is with a little work in the gym this kid could be great... thats the difference between the truth and hate.. keep hating to all the haters on this website while the real ppl work hard n make their moves.

keep training hard man

Comment

for one i would say you shud try to bend your knees a lot more that way youll be able to catch your weight better and improve your balance, also try throw punches higher and get yourself to a boxing gym dats the best place to learn it technique. also try and keep a peekaboo guard all the time on the bag

and puch drunk i dnt think ppl have been negative but i dnt think it does any favours to say he could be great with a little work in the gym he should know it will be a lot harder than going to a gym for a couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by punchDrUnK MONK View Post
              it actually is hate bud... when some ppl focus on only the negative.. if ur gunna take the time to reply to this kids vid.. why make it all negative.?. i think we all know who the idiots here are...

and also str8 up , most boxers dont start out fantastic, constructive critisism is 100% NEEDED to improve in this sport... so u say its not hate its the "truth" but the truth is with a little work in the gym this kid could be great... thats the difference between the truth and hate.. keep hating to all the haters on this website while the real ppl work hard n make their moves.

keep training hard man
              I totaly agree with what your saying!

Comment

youre clearly young or youre just an idiot. You dont post a video of yourself and hope to only hear good things. oh look at him hes amazing, no your going to be critiqued. and its better to hear the truth then to hear someone like you saying everyone else is hating and to put a little work in the gym and hell be amazing? is that a joke? what seperates him from the millions of other peope who are just like him? dont want to burst anyones bubble but its gonna take a lot more than a little time in the gym to make him amazing. and moin by your responses you clearly wanted everyone to shower you with love, because you clearly think your pretty good and you couldnt see anything wrong in the video. if nothing is wrong in that video you have a lot to learn, not just in the boxing game.

Comment

ur right about the posting a video thing.. posting a video on here from any boxer is risky to catch some negative comments.. but thats constructive critisism.. im jus simply talkin about the ppl who post but dont give feedback or advice, simply jus hate on the vid.. some ppl dont even point out things he is bad at.. jus will say he sucks... ive seen it a million times on this site.. i was jus steppin up n sayin ****, post constructive critisism for peeps like this.. sure u can say what he is doin wrong or bad at.. jus tell him how he can improve.. and absolutely u could be great.. without that hope in boxing who would even start out? it takes hard work n dedication to grow as a boxer.. and this kid prolly even got better himself at home from when he first started out.. or if he just started yesterday then he will be solid in 3 months in a gym... bottom line is anyone who wants to box, shouldnt be put down in anyway here, boxing is a positive thing and a classy thing, some ppl on this site dont show that at all...

to the ppl who do, u know u who are and u give great feedback. im jus speakin my mind on this ****... haters add some constructive critisism / feedback / advice if ur gunna post up in this ****

Comment

Originally posted by West24 View Post
                    youre clearly young or youre just an idiot. You dont post a video of yourself and hope to only hear good things. oh look at him hes amazing, no your going to be critiqued. and its better to hear the truth then to hear someone like you saying everyone else is hating and to put a little work in the gym and hell be amazing? is that a joke? what seperates him from the millions of other peope who are just like him? dont want to burst anyones bubble but its gonna take a lot more than a little time in the gym to make him amazing. and moin by your responses you clearly wanted everyone to shower you with love, because you clearly think your pretty good and you couldnt see anything wrong in the video. if nothing is wrong in that video you have a lot to learn, not just in the boxing game.
                    I think im good. Im a fighter, thats just my attitude, but i always want to measure myself and get better. What your doing is whining like a *****, And you seem to taint your posts with a negative tone, kind of sad.

In my view i made minimal mistakes in the first 60 seconds, but its hard to judge myself. There isnt that much footage, But its never gonna be good enough ^_^, and i accept that.

Part of my motto is, never be sattisfied, thats the reason i posted this, to get some Constructive critiscm, and work on it.

But i guess hate comes with the territory.

Comment

Im not comparing. But would you give them the same advice? floyd your hands are low and your slapping. ^_^
                      I was looking to see, how much different does it actually look, manny is really fast but his hands are super low, but he's a pro. Same goes for floyd.
                      What makes their vids so good. plz tell me. If they didnt have these achievements i bet they would have been destroyed here.

Comment

Working...
                      X