A bag vid of me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bag vid of me.

its quite short.
    Notice, The first minute im technical with hands up, after that im just burning energy, i was on some caffeine i guess.

yo, you made sum huge mistakes bro, no offence but you sould check out the "beginners" stuff, like keepin dat chin protcted by your upper arm when throwin punches, keep your elbow tucked in, snap them punches, you need some tension in ur whole body, check ur angles and stance, you gotta work on everything but take it easy bro

Comment

if i was your neighbour i'd be telling you to "turn that bloody noise down!!"

Comment

You don't seem loose kind of timid and robotic......Decent jab but not enough straight lefts to follow.Your hooks are slappy. Your bob and weave is weak. but hey your trying. Good luck keep practicing.

Any which way you cut it your a far better boxer than poster......

Comment

woah! how long have you been boxing? you looked like you were having a seizure when you did those multiple ducks. you make a lot of mistakes and keep your arms way to low and chin way to high.

Comment

Originally posted by RAFA KLUG View Post
            yo, you made sum huge mistakes bro, no offence but you sould check out the "beginners" stuff, like keepin dat chin protcted by your upper arm when throwin punches, keep your elbow tucked in, snap them punches, you need some tension in ur whole body, check ur angles and stance, you gotta work on everything but take it easy bro
            I agree with him ^^^ re-think everything well near enough yo'll get there

Comment

You need to be aiming up at the bag for the headshots. And your hooks are wayyy to wide, bro. Also, there was no defence when punching. You need to be leaning more with the punches. You should get down to a gym asap. Also, when you do that shoeshine kind of thing at the end. My trainer tells me to plant my feet square to the bag as I wwon't be looking to duck ro move when I do it and I get more power.

Comment

jezus did it suck so much, i thought it was decent, till about after a minute, then i just threw.

''you need some tension in ur whole body''
                ''You don't seem loose kind of timid and robotic''
                hmm.. -_-. anyway thanks.

ps: dont think that stuff at the end, was a simulation of me fighting it was kind of a endurance exercise, after 57 you see me dropping my hands, thats when i think lets spend some energy lol
                Last edited by moin126; 02-02-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

yo ppl will hate but u look like me when i started out.. boxing on a hvy bag from home.. u certainly know how to throw punches.. u look like u got good handspeed and and even some good power... i was impressed with how many punches you threw at the end, i was waiting for u to stop and take a breath, but you didnt lol... but ya, in a real fight or even sparring if u ever throw that many to someones body like that u will get caught, leaving ur head open like that is risky.. and becuase of the home training u really dont have the proper room to circle the bag and really use it to its full potential and learn all u can from a trainer and all that.. so id hit up a gym asap if i were u.. u look ready

Comment

youre an idiot punch drunk, there's no "hating", its just the truth. and no he doesnt know how to throw a "proper" punch, and that is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X