Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Learned From The Mistakes of The Super Six Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer: I Learned From The Mistakes of The Super Six Tourney

New York - Seven months ago, Richard Schaefer of Ringstar Sports invited the media from New York to a special event at a plush New York Hotel. The announcement caught many in the industry by surprise. And that announcement was the creation of the World Boxing Super Series, a single-elimination tournament with 8 of the best fighters from two divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oscar will f u c k you till you love him, f a g g o t.

Comment

I think we can all agree that the WBSS has been an unencumbered success so far so I believe him.

Comment

This is the best thing for Boxing. It’s kind of what PBC should’ve been, quality matchups and a crowning of no.1s in the divisions regardless of world titles. It’ll be a little harder to do with American fighters tho with networks/promoters etc. I wish fighters could drop all their promoter/network deals and work by a fight by fight basis like cotto etc.

Comment

Dirty face Richard scum Schaefer doesn't belong in boxing

Richard Scum Schaefer has no business in boxing or in promoting fights. Schaefer is a white Don King just a sleazy backstabbing loser ready to fix fights to make a dollar. Schaefer always looks dirty and smells up boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
            I wish fighters could drop all their promoter/network deals and work by a fight by fight basis like cotto etc.
            I wish that as well.

But the entrenched Powers That Be of boxing push back whenever fighters try that. Look how Mikey Garcia couldn't get the Linares or Cotto fight.

He had to sign with Golden Boy or else no deal.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
              Richard Scum Schaefer has no business in boxing or in promoting fights. Schaefer is a white Don King just a sleazy backstabbing loser ready to fix fights to make a dollar. Schaefer always looks dirty and smells up boxing.
              Couldn't care less what he's like as long as he delivers great fights. No controversies in wbss so far!

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
                Dam Oscar De La hater...Schaeffer and Haymon saved Boxing while Arum only held in stable fights and Oscar was dealing with his vices... Think about that and stop regurgitating what their detractors put out there about them.. who is putting together a tournament with no attachment of the fighters with promoters??? Who is offering a great purse incentive??? Stop the hate

Comment

I didn't even know this **** started already.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I think we can all agree that the WBSS has been an unencumbered success so far so I believe him.
                    Just wish it had been better promoted and had better TV Coverage.

Also, i would have preferred if they hadn't let each boxers managers be able to pick who to face as its mean't that getting a semi final in Groves vs Eubank will be a bigger fight then the final itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X