Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto Unfazed By All the Attention Paid to Mayweather-McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
    Watching free Cotto, saving $$ for Canelo-GGG.
    Well said. Im watching all but not going to pay nor would I pay one red cent for Floyd vs Conor. Its not for a belt, pound for pound or anything else. Even if Conor beats Floyd he has accomplished nothing.
    If he beats Floyd again its no belt no ratings etc.. And then the Floyd fans
    Will say Floyd came out of retirement 2 years later out of prime and damn near 41 years old. If I truly was paying for the fight and the choice was between the two fights its Cotto all night. Cotto comes to fight the best always ducked nobody but GGG but damn can you blame him. Cotto fought fighters in there prime unlike Floyd. Like Pac.
    So people that watch boxing or box will or would pick Cotto if it was same time but the timing is going to work out for everybody i believe. I think it was smart for HBO to bring a good fight on before the Conor/Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Yea. But we all know he was loaded. He didn't beat him in the rematch and you damn well margarita would never ever be able to beat him Again.
      No one can prove that! Cotto himself has been a real G about it and said "my corner shiuld've been there to watch his hands be wrapped but No one was there! So i cannot say he cheated" that being said no one really knows! Did he get caught vs mosley hell yeah! And the as far as the re-match cotto is lucky the ref. Stopped the fights cause MC was gasing out! Tornado is not the most skilled figher but the pressure he applies breaks anyone's will! Ask cotto
      A trilogy would be epic!!! Settle all unfinished matters!!!! Throw a solid undercard and you got your self a worthy PPV EVENT! Sold out event if you ask me! However tornados issues with the boxing license might be a problem but any border town would be a great venue! Tijuana plaza de toros
      Unless tornado gets the OK to fight in the US

Comment

Saludos to the lil homie ronny rios!!!!!!
        I be there champ! We bringin that belt to the 714!

Comment

I'm looking forward to this fight with Cotto and Kamikaze Kamegai

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
            But Antonio's first cement brutal violent beatdown of Cotto ruined Cotto's for life.
            Cotto's career since that fight suggests otherwise.

Margarito? He disgraced himself and ruined his legacy. He's in boxing's International Hall of Shame for life and beyond. Unlike the Aztec Warrior, Antonio pissed away his honor.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
              Cotto's career since that fight suggests otherwise.

Margarito? He disgraced himself and ruined his legacy. He's in boxing's International Hall of Shame for life and beyond. Unlike the Aztec Warrior, Antonio pissed away his honor.
              Cotto was hardly the same fighter or person afterwards. Ten years from now no one will be home upstairs in Cotto's head. Cotto today is a stuttering mumbling shell of his old Cotto. Antonio' ruined Cotto's promising boxing career. Viva' Antonio

Comment

Hopefully Kamegai does a job on Cotto so he can seriously dissapear. Ever since Margarito stole his soul gen has never been the same.

Comment

What a career Cotto has had.

These highlights and segment of the newest version of HBO's Miguel Cotto's Greatest Hits encapsulates that:

https://youtu.be/xiHzK7SxHr8

^^^^Click on Link^^^^
                  Last edited by True That; 08-23-2017, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    why should he care? Roc nation already paid his purse and hes being compensated quite well. he doesnt have to rely on the the ppv doing big numbers.
                    IM pretty sure hes with Golden BOY

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                      No one can prove that! Cotto himself has been a real G about it and said "my corner shiuld've been there to watch his hands be wrapped but No one was there! So i cannot say he cheated" that being said no one really knows! Did he get caught vs mosley hell yeah! And the as far as the re-match cotto is lucky the ref. Stopped the fights cause MC was gasing out! Tornado is not the most skilled figher but the pressure he applies breaks anyone's will! Ask cotto
                      A trilogy would be epic!!! Settle all unfinished matters!!!! Throw a solid undercard and you got your self a worthy PPV EVENT! Sold out event if you ask me! However tornados issues with the boxing license might be a problem but any border town would be a great venue! Tijuana plaza de toros
                      Unless tornado gets the OK to fight in the US
                      cant prove it in real life. But you can certainly circumstantially prove it in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt. Antonio is guiltier than hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X