Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-11-2017, 10:03 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,686,436.38
Default What To Expect On Mayweather-Mcgregor Press

pretty sure Mayweather would try to be humble and what not. claims he undefeated and highest paid yada yada. but pretty sure Mcgregor would pull a stunt to make Mayweather stutter a little bit and act agitated.

Mayweather would talk smack like he own boxing and that this is just boxing and in real fight Mayweather would get killed.

I see this going like the situation with the Gervonta and Walsh brothers on how they try to get heated with Mayweather kind of thing. but pretty sure the bodyguards of Mayweather will be hollering and what not.

dumbass will buy into it.

thoughts?
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 AM #2
NSB's Reasonable Guy

Quoted: 10072 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,103,378,761,189,260,525,568.00
Total Points: 7,558,592,447,795,553,107,968.00
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas 

Boxing is gonna do what boxing always does at pressers & give a bunch of speeches about sh^t no one cares about given by people no one knows. Conor is gonna say some crazy sh^t & likely f#ck with Floyd about his tax situation + being broke & needing this money more then him & being punch drunk cuz of how he talks/stutters sometimes. Floyd, if he & his team did their homework will make use of Conor's often used "red panties" line.

I think there is likely to be some physical moment during these pressers, but I suspect it'll be later on although it could be in this first one.

And if a bunch of Irish come to that London presser sh^t is gonna get CRAZZZZZZZZZY. Here's the Ireland presser with Aldo from awhile back which was f#cking madness & had fans calling Aldo all kinds of names & openly telling him to go f#ck himself.
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:28 AM #3
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9353 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,200,442,843,233,600.00
Total Points: 121,200,457,043,503,904.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

I expect Conor to go HAM!!!
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
The Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond reputeThe Time has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,172,058.13

The press tour is going to be better than the fight itself.

That is what I am expecting from the press tour, that the press tour is going to be better than the fight.
The Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:36 AM #5
westernchamp

Quoted: 4949 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,182,571.48

i expect floyd to be more quiet than usual. will talk here and there and throw sneak diss about how much conor is worth and how much money floyd has, etc.

floyd will NOT try to get into a heated battle of words with mcgregor because floyd simply cant win. conor will talk his ass out. floyd will smile here and there then brag about how much he's made in 1 fight, repeat and recycle.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:37 AM #6
Contender

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
apples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond reputeapples has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 571.30
Total Points: 6,826.76
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

This should be fireworks both men talking trash.
apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 04:02 PM #7
Up and Comer

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Demonio1023 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 100,031,300.66

I hope the press tour is as good as the one with Aldo!! That was INSANE!!!!!
Demonio1023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
expect, mayweather-mcgregor, press

User Tag List