Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Eyes December Return, Still Hints at Daniel Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chavez Jr just gets back in line for another Big Paycheck

He can thank his dad for that because without that Chavez name he would not be able to do that!

Comment

Jacobs would be stupid to not press haymon for that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        Nobody wants to see him fight after that trash he put forth in May. He needs to fight some cab drivers in mexico and build back up. Jacobs shouldn't even waste his time with this chump.
        actually he should,nice paycheck he'll be getting and a very winnable fight

Comment

Get the **** out of here.

Comment

He doesn't compete to win, he does the bare minimum to earn a paycheck to pay for his hookers. I've never found hated a boxer till I saw him against Canelo after the big buildup, he didn't even try. I would've liked him if he lost fighting, but he was pathetic.

Comment

Jacobs grab the $ easy work

Comment

Sure, I'm down for that fight. But if the same Daniel Jacobs shows up, he'll knock Jr out.

Comment

The guy has no shame. He should feel embarrassed to show his face In front of another boxing crowd.

Comment

No thanks. After his quit job i have no desire to see this clown in any meaningful fight again. Go fight bums in Mexico. You are a disgrace.

Comment

Now I see why Badou Jack moved up.

Comment

Working...
                      X